GDT: XXXVIII | "Enguard" | Oilers vs. Kings | 12.29.15 | 7:00PM | SN-OIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Flames lose !!! :handclap:

If I had to choose between an Oilers win and a Flames loss tonight, I would probably take the latter.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Flames lost 1-0 with 14 shots. Kesler fires the puck into the Flames net after the whistle and Dennis Wideman goes nuts, starts throwing uppercuts on Kesler while another Flame was holding him. :laugh:

McDeathbyCheerios*

Of course no other team plays the same style as LA. They play the "Do what you want when you want" style hockey. Refs don't call **** so why play by the rules.

Gone

Fire KLowe
Aug 9, 2005
Earth
Refs suck. Had it been reversed, it would have been called. LA and their cheap shots injuring players. What else is new.

Are we starting to realize the league is fixed ... cause big money is involved? Welcome to earth.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Flames lost 1-0 with 14 shots. Kesler fires the puck into the Flames net after the whistle and Dennis Wideman goes nuts, starts throwing uppercuts on Kesler while another Flame was holding him. :laugh:

so Johnny Hockey and the flames didn't pull off a glorious comeback? You're telling me Johnny Hockey got stopped tonight? Johnny Hockey's mortal!

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
When they call cheesy tripping penalties but not blatant slashes then I do. The bias is undeniable.

And it always will be.

I know better than to believe in conspiracies, but for some reason the refs like certain teams and dislike others. The oilers do not get the benefit of the doubt, especially in places like LA, Van, and Detroit.

Gone

Fire KLowe
Aug 9, 2005
Earth
Kassian is not saving this teams putrid defense and goaltending.

But at least maybe we'll be tough to play against. It's about time the Oilers fill out the ranks with dirty players that hurt the opposition. That's what hockey is all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad