GDT: XXXVI | "Seasons Beatings" | Oilers vs. Sharks | 8:30PM | SN-OIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzago*

Dec 11, 2015
that was absolutely ******** by klefbom there.

you do not chase a guy into the corner on 3 on 3

He made alot of bad players tonight, but that's on Lucic and talbot, Talbot always slides off his post and just gives up the shortside

SourOil

Oct 3, 2008
Klef had mcd winding up in his zone and he makes a forward pass to lucic in coverage. I honestly hope that it was a set play.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
5 out of a possible 6 points on that road trip is great very happy with where we're sitting.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Soon as I seen Klefbom on the ice in OT I knew it was over.

Wow was he terrible tonight.
Yea Tmac has to learn when guys are struggling all night Lucic and Klefbom why the hell do you put both on ice 3/3 same time out coached again

flashy

In the name of Kane.
Dec 17, 2009
Edmonton
He made alot of bad players tonight, but that's on Lucic and talbot, Talbot always slides off his post and just gives up the shortside

oh i agree having lucic out there was dumb but as soon as i saw klefbom chase that guy in the corner i was like oh **** and Then F****CK

you cant chase a guy into the corner 3 on 3 like you would 5 v 5. you essentially leave a lane open doing that

whats the guy gonna do from the corner if klefbom doesnt chase him? exactly. If i was todd I would be losing it on him right now

McWeber

Mouthbreather
Jul 14, 2015
Lethbridge
We got a point and Mcdavid got some points. No injuries *knocks on wood*. Win would have been great but we got schooled during the first two periods so I am mostly happy with the end result.

McBigYak

Nov 4, 2015
Calgary Alberta
Then leave. So tired of everyone ****ing *****ing, and whining, so much about this board. If you hate it so much, just leave.

McDavid and Lucic get caught behind the play. Who gets mentioned,Lucic. He actually gets grilled relentlessly. Mcdavid was as much at fault, and not a word of criticism

So ****ing painful the **** that goes on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad