GDT: XXXIV | "Welcome to New Yak City" | Oilers vs. Blues | 12.19.16 | 6:00PM | SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
And when the majority wear that stamp with pride, it's like fighting an avalanche of garbage.

That's where you and I differ. You feel the need to drudge through it, while I'm sitting apres ski at the lodge with a beer, and laugh at the view.

If there's anything I've learned on the mainboards, it's fun to speak to the truth and watch the circle jerk of bologna it spawns. I'm not talking about trolling. I mean, going into a thread, just state "McDavid doesn't get enough love, and the refs don't make the calls," and just sit back and watch the reaction of pure vitriol and salt that is completely unfounded.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
That's where you and I differ. You feel the need to drudge through it, while I'm sitting apres ski at the lodge with a beer, and laugh at the view.

If there's anything I've learned on the mainboards, it's fun to speak to the truth and watch the circle jerk of bologna it spawns. I'm not talking about trolling. I mean, going into a thread, just state "McDavid doesn't get enough love, and the refs don't make the calls," and just sit back and watch the reaction of pure vitriol and salt that is completely unfounded.

I don't drudge through it any more, but there are Oiler fans who post on the mains that have to deal with that crap. If you enjoy watching people spew crap, that's your right, but I think the majority of Oiler fans don't enjoy it.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Okay the puck is out of the zone now please leave the ice Letestu.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
I don't drudge through it any more, but there are Oiler fans who post on the mains that have to deal with that crap. If you enjoy watching people spew crap, that's your right, but I think the majority of Oiler fans don't enjoy it.

I'm just glad we have our own board. The mains will always be garbage - that's the only constant on HF.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
like why the **** doesn't letestu get off the ice immediately? ****ing bum ass coaching

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
And yet the negativity on this board is absolutely toxic.

It's almost as if people have watched the Oilers eat ass for a decade, and have been hoodwinked before. Until it's proven that this team is good, negativity is going to happen.

I'm just glad we have our own board. The mains will always be garbage - that's the only constant on HF.

Cheers to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad