GDT: XXXIII | "Orange Black & Blue" | Oilers vs. Flyers | 12.14.18 | 7:00PM | SN-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Haha, if you think there is an equal amount of praise for Draisaitl as there is criticism, you're nuts. And the correct ratio should be about 4 to 1, because the guy is literally one of 3 players carrying this team on their backs offensively.

I've seen Drai rightfully criticized when he makes poor plays and I see Drai fans defending him all the damn time.

He's a great player but he can be prone to some shitty play. It doesn't have to turn into the big deal any time someone criticizes him for a poor play.

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
How has Jones been ? Just turned the game on at the start of the 3rd
Had a little bit of turbulence to his game during the first period, but he's settled down pretty nicely since then. Notice him make a couple of nice passes and one really nice cross ice pass, hitting spooner in stride to exit the zone. Pretty smooth skater too.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Looks like we are just gonna white knuckle the end of the game.... again
Yeah, team is coasting hard in the third period tonight. I know they’re tired but they’ve been a lot more aggressive with third period leads than what we’ve seen the last two games.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
there we go the great put our whistles away when the winning team has infractions in their favor but all of a sudden call then for the trailing team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad