GDT: XXXIII | "Orange Black & Blue" | Oilers vs. Flyers | 12.14.18 | 7:00PM | SN-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Hopefully the team isn't too tired and can rebound quickly for the game tonight. The Flyers can score in bunches so they'll need to play 60 minutes tonight. I'm optimistic with Koski in net. Gonna sayyyy...4-2 Oilers with the rarely seen mythical empty net goal.

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
looch for sure scores tonight

Drinking3.gif

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Isn't goaltending the Flyers problem this year? Thought I remember seeing that somewhere. Hopefully we light these guys up and lots of McPoints! I'd like to see point streaks continue, and new ones start...cough...Lucic...cough. Looking forward to another solid game tonight and I don't think 2 points is out of reach.

In 'Cock we trust!
( `)
/ /
/ /
/ /
(_)_)

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
I like that Benning is getting pushed back to the bottom pairing and Jones is getting the second line minutes. Big slap to Benning imo

Is there really a bottom pairing here though. I see a number 2 and a number 4 d-man at the top with 4 other dmen that would be 6-9 on most depth charts.

So really the first pairing is moreso 1B, with the others being 3A and 3B.

MinimaMoralia

May 1, 2015
This feels like a 2-1 game. I’m not sure for which team. Kostko will hold the line. But McDrai will be gassed, and likely seeing more than a bit of Provorov.

Fortunately however, Phillies goaltenders are a mess, so let’s see if Nuge and his gang can bring it home.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
This feels like a 2-1 game. I’m not sure for which team. Kostko will hold the line. But McDrai will be gassed, and likely seeing more than a bit of Provorov.

Fortunately however, Phillies goaltenders are a mess, so let’s see if Nuge and his gang can bring it home.
3-2 Oil in Ot 2-0 lead philly comes back in 2nd and 3rd Draisaitl with a lazy goal in OT

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Predict a tough low scoring 1 goal win. Team will be trying to manage the puck carefully tonight I expect after playing 5 in 8 nights with an AHL level D. Kostko will need to bring his sheet of plywood to tack to the front of the goal again tonight. Going to need some Kostko 2 for 1 - 2 on 1 saves tonight.

Will be nice to see Jones play a game. Prediction #2 - when Russell comes back Z or Rattie goes down and Jones plays well enough to move Russell to the left side and pair him with Jones, and Gravel and Benning to bottom pair with Garrison and Wideman as spares. Hitch likes 2 extra D and 1 extra F vs TMacs 14 F and 7 D.

Reactions: Oilhawks

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
I'm at the point where I don't just tune in or record a game b/c of McDavid. I tune in and/or record a game to watch later for Kostko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad