GDT: #XXVII - Oilers @ Stars - "Send them to outer space" - Dec. 3 @ 6:30PM MST - SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaOil

Nov 18, 2018
Just had a look at Dallas dmen for this game. We should get 40 shots on net with that grouping.

Wow no kidding.

Also, maybe you Edmonton locals can help me out with this. I live in a hot climate; does the cold weather there really make everybody sick? I've always thought the temperature thing is really just BS, especially since it's actually been colder here some nights so far than it's been up there. I'm guessing the sickness has to do more with people being in close proximity with each other and general poor hygiene found in locker rooms than it is with the climate, but I could be wrong.

Either way, tired of always hearing McDavid is sick for 1+ month straight at the start of every season. Somebody give that kid a shot!!

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
Just had a look at Dallas dmen for this game. We should get 40 shots on net with that grouping.

Lindell and Heiskanen are legit and Bayreuther looked pretty good last game.
Fedun, Polak and the other dude not so much

Debbie Mathers

Jul 5, 2018
CF main page shows us at 23/23 contracts, but CF Oilers page has 24 players listet. I reckon Patrick Russell has been called up today, but who is being sent down?

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
ZomboMeme 03122018133742.jpg

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
Glad Hitch is sticking with Kostco, MacT and his "We have to get his confidence back" or "We have to get Lucic going", has cost us a lot of games...

Putting Lucic on McDavid's line last year, for a quarter of the season, was like drinking Nyquil and Redbull ....

Happy to finally have a smart coach...

His interviews are so much better too. The fact he LISTENS to the fan base and is taking every suggestion to heart shows he is open to changes. Those who were calling Hitchcock a dinosaur and he would be old school to the guys, he's definitely been quite the opposite. Used what worked for him and adapted well. If they cannot find someone better than Hitch this summer, I REALLY hope he stays for 1 more season. At least until we find a better replacement.

Reactions: frag2 and Oilhawks

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
His interviews are so much better too. The fact he LISTENS to the fan base and is taking every suggestion to heart shows he is open to changes. Those who were calling Hitchcock a dinosaur and he would be old school to the guys, he's definitely been quite the opposite. Used what worked for him and adapted well. If they cannot find someone better than Hitch this summer, I REALLY hope he stays for 1 more season. At least until we find a better replacement.

I hope he doesn't, for his health's sake.

I'm actually worried about him THIS season.

McBeastMode

Dec 29, 2012
Beside my neighbor..
Wow no kidding.

Also, maybe you Edmonton locals can help me out with this. I live in a hot climate; does the cold weather there really make everybody sick? I've always thought the temperature thing is really just BS, especially since it's actually been colder here some nights so far than it's been up there. I'm guessing the sickness has to do more with people being in close proximity with each other and general poor hygiene found in locker rooms than it is with the climate, but I could be wrong.

Either way, tired of always hearing McDavid is sick for 1+ month straight at the start of every season. Somebody give that kid a shot!!

This guy does crazy stuff in the cold, and he's not sick,..... "physically"..

Last edited:

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
people are yet again getting their hopes up regarding this team.
therefore, Oilers will lose and things will get back to normal.

with a sick McDavid, I can't see this roster getting more than two goals.
close game, but 4-2 Dallas with an empty net goal.

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
people are yet again getting their hopes up regarding this team.
therefore, Oilers will lose and things will get back to normal.

with a sick McDavid, I can't see this roster getting more than two goals.
close game, but 4-2 Dallas with an empty net goal.

We are only 2 points behind our playoff pace of 2 years ago.

Reactions: 48g90a138pts

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Wow no kidding.

The change of temperate in the spring and fall does generally cause some colds to spread. Your body is shocked from the quick change in temp and it effects your immune system. There’s actually less disease in cold temperatures though. Most bugs don’t survive in the extreme cold.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
The change of temperate in the spring and fall does generally cause some colds to spread. Your body is shocked from the quick change in temp and it effects your immune system. There’s actually less disease in cold temperatures though. Most bugs don’t survive in the extreme cold.
The darkness also brings on depression and laziness that make the common cold seem that much worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce