Rask

[/fieldset]

[fieldset=SOLI'S SHORTSIDE]

- Please try.

[/fieldset]

Last edited:

duul

Jun 21, 2010
For all the people claiming you need bunches of high end skill in your forward group, look at Boston's record and their lineup. Bergeron, Eriksson, and Krejci are the only "skill" guys in that lineup.

Boston is going to put us to shame with a way less skilled lineup tonight because they're a team of men. We are a group of boys who think they don't need to do the dirty work.

McDeathbyCheerios*

For all the people claiming you need bunches of high end skill in your forward group, look at Boston's record and their lineup. Bergeron, Eriksson, and Krejci are the only "skill" guys in that lineup.

Boston is going to put us to shame with a way less skilled lineup tonight because they're a team of men. We are a group of boys who think they don't need to do the dirty work.
I don't even recognize half their players and I followed the bruins for a while.

They will kick our ass unless Rask is still shaky

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Pouliot and Letestu not taking the morning skate. Klinkhammer skating.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Is Nilsson confirmed? I thought Talbot would get this one. I thought he played well against Detroit.

McDeathbyCheerios*

duul

Jun 21, 2010
I don't even recognize half their players and I followed the bruins for a while.

They will kick our ass unless Rask is still shaky

Yup. That team is full of battlers. All great two way players. Beleskey, Marchand, Ferlin, Hayes would all help this team out so much.

I honestly think we would be a more complete team is we traded Eberle and a cap dump for two of them. Marchand and Beleskey for Ebs and a pick. Doubt Bruins would make that trade though. They are showing how to win in this league. Defensive play and outmuscling your opponents along the boards.

We are a perimeter team and unless Hall and Drai get lucky with some outstanding plays, Rask is going to have a cakewalk shutout.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Yup. That team is full of battlers. All great two way players. Beleskey, Marchand, Ferlin, Hayes would all help this team out so much.

I honestly think we would be a more complete team is we traded Eberle and a cap dump for two of them. Marchand and Beleskey for Ebs and a pick. Doubt Bruins would make that trade though. They are showing how to win in this league. Defensive play and outmuscling your opponents along the boards.

We are a perimeter team and unless Hall and Drai get lucky with some outstanding plays, Rask is going to have a cakewalk shutout.
I think Hall and Drai are pissed that they haven't scored last game and will force that puck in.

Can't say the same for the rest.

Eberle says he is disappointed. So tonight he will go out, cheat defensively. Get a breakaway where he puts it into the goalies chest and the other way for a goal against. He will then float till the games over.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
The oilers will come out and look good for the 1st ten minutes until we let in a soft goal or something goes wrong and then the white flags will come out.

blupye*

Jul 6, 2011
Nova Scotia
View attachment 86267

View attachment 86267

Why don't we get these fellas? Can't be any worse then Nuge and Eberle. They are good at volleyball, football, and basketball. Why not try them out on skates.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
I think Hall and Drai are pissed that they haven't scored last game and will force that puck in.

Can't say the same for the rest.

Eberle says he is disappointed. So tonight he will go out, cheat defensively. Get a breakaway where he puts it into the goalies chest and the other way for a goal against. He will then float till the games over.

I'll admit I've been one of the biggest proposers of Hall trades, because I didn't like his game and he would return the best piece for our team. But, right now we are a two player team in Hall and Drai. Hall, Drai, and McDavid is more skill in three players than most teams have.

We need to start looking at successful teams are try to emulate them. Pittsburgh when they won the cup had Crosby, Malkin, and Staal with veteran wingers and a great defence. Boston had Bergeron, Krejci, Horton, Lucic. Chicago has Toews, Kane, Hossa. Could we run McDavid, Draisaitl, and RNH down the middle? I feel trading RNH for a cheaper alternative at 3C and acquiring better defensive players in that same deal would make us so good.

Man, we have the pieces to make trades. We are in a bizarre position where "losing" 2-3 trades will actually make us a way better team.

As for tonight, I'm going to love watching the players on their team that none of us know make our stars look like garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad