GDT: XXV: Avs @ Blackhawks | 2 PM MT | Insensitive Thanksgiving Joke About Black Hawk

Jayevs

Formerly avsman
Jul 29, 2010
this flippin team, holy smokes, man Nuke is quickly turning into one of my fav depth players all time. I was a huge fan of Jost in his draft year, and I’ve had a hard time letting go, I really feel like he rushed to the NHL, but I just don’t see a consistent NHLer there unfortunately.

on a positive note when this team gets healthy lookout:

Bura-Kadri-Dong
Wilson-Compher-Nuke
Nieto-Bellemare-Calvert

Z-Makar
Girard-EJ(I think this pair will benefit ALOT from Z-M taking the top assignments)
Rosen-Cole
Graves

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Is that gif fast forwarded or do moose actually run that fast in the snow? Because holy sh*t...
Moose are terrifying, if a moose decides you need to be taught a lesson there is almost nothing you can do about it. They're bad tempered, too. They're right below momma grizzlies on the list of animals I don't want to run into while hiking.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Moose have the ability to tear you to shreds but won’t unless you go looking for it. Our province is littered with them and the amount of Moose attacks in my lifetime can be counted on one hand even though there are pretty much daily encounters.

Unfortunately they cause a lot of injuries and fatalities in our province by running into 100km/h moving vehicles.

TheForsbergShow

Apr 4, 2016
Edmonton
I've seen a moose get hit by a Semi truck, flip up in the air, had its back left leg dangling to the side and run off into the bush. One of the craziest things I have ever seen. Crazy big animals

Gatorbait19

Apr 2, 2019
Idk whether it’s this team’s ability to overcome adversity, or MacK’s, but again, championship teams find ways to win.

Even when we ice 2 AHL lines, I come away impressed.

Reactions: arun and AvsFan29

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
There are probably others, but off the top of my head I can't think of a more "one step forward, two steps back" player in the entire National Hockey League than what Tyson Jost is.

Was disappointed in Dach as well, you could probably throw that game out the window, but I was honestly more impressed by Patrick and Smith in their very limited NHL action when they were rookies.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad