GDT: XVI | "Either Way We're Streaking" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 11.8.18 | 5:00 PM | SN-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
My point is that the Oilers need to start converting their opportunities. What's the use of 10 chances a game where they don't convert? Of course having 10 opportunities is more beneficial but if they blast it into the goalie's crest then who cares....

Yes we need to cash on opportunities but there’s reasons that we miss that I think are valid to critique such as : missing the net, whiffing a shot, aiming a shot at the crest. And there’s reasons it doesn’t make sense to critique like a perfectly placed shot that the goalie had to go cross ice and miraculously and hopefully get his glove hand on.

Both Ratties 2 opportunities and Drais “miss” were good plays for the Oilers. No fault to be had IMo.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Great player, but Trocheck is a little bitch. Hope somebody fills him in.

Shathar

Jul 23, 2009
Moncton, New Brunswi
The league really has to fix their crappy officiating. THAT's embarrassing, not what Lucic did.

I would gladly watch every game regardless of the outcome if Kassian was allowed to be Kassian.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Once again on the wrong side of the officiating. BS charging call on Kassian, McDavid getting tripped and hooked with no calls, etc.

Reactions: 780il

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I've seen some bad calls but that charging call...

Was the ref even looking at the play?
All he saw was trochek get lifted into the bench almost, and called the penalty.

Kassian's feet werent even moving, and he didn't hit him high.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
I really like Reider but you can see why he doesn't score very much. He has to open up his body in anticipation of that pass back. Skating straight like that and all he can do is try a back-hand redirect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland