GDT: XVI | "Either Way We're Streaking" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 11.8.18 | 5:00 PM | SN-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Sorry should have put a sarcasm face I meant it as you left we scored you came back they scored... sarcasm ain’t so good through the keyboard my apologies.

No worries.
I’m sure we’re all disappointed/fired up/nothing positive haha

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
The Oilers got outchanced 7-0 in that second period. The first period? 3-1 Oilers.

Rattie getting stoned isn't really surprising. Maybe he should dig and make sure the puck is in the net before celebrating.

Luongo gloved it, so there was nothing to dig at.

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
Well, maybe being dominated by the worst team in the league will convince management to call quenville..?

We don't have the roster to consistently compete with the high level teams, so we need a coach that can get the most out of this groups and minimize it's weaknesses. How they don't see Todd isn't that guy is mindblowing. He needs a veteran team that already excels in system play so he can chew gum and daydream about that time he was a successful assistant coach rather than line matching or taking time outs

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Let's see how fast they can get showered up and hit the pub crawl their heads were at.
drink off the hangover from the party last night. LOL

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
No?

Did you think the Oilers played well in that second period?

We know the Oilers can beat other teams. They sucked in the second period something fierce. A better team would've put 5 on the board.
I’m reffering to the caps game and your narrative in the games we lose when we do outplay the opposition. It’s never Talbots fault. How about Talbot outplays the opposition. When was the last time he was better than the other teams goalie? It hasn’t happened regularly since the 2017 playoffs.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Where did Puljujarvi put the puck and where did the Florida player gain possession? You want a really good hint about how well how well his teammates anticipated that play? Connor McDavid didn't know where the puck was.

Blaming Pulju for McDavid’s terrible effort on the play is the exact pathetic bias on your part which I often refer to. Thanks for the perfect example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->