Boston Bruins XIV-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I think we can definitely say Columbus is sellers...they just lost another dman
Zach Werenski won't play again this season because of an inguinal/sports hernia.

Worst year for them to be bad.
Desperate for quality C and both 20& 22 drafts seem to have them.

bruinsfan

Aug 2, 2005
I hope if it's the same story again this year (we pick up players and hope they over achieve) I hope Sweeney is shown the door. There was a window to win with this core, sadly Sweeney failed to take advantage of it on numerous occasions, even convincing everyone that the money saved at the deadline last year would be used to re-sign Krug. Not saying I miss Krug however they not have a hole on defense and pretty much everywhere up and down the lineup with no fix in sight.

Imagine that! And he didn't have the excuse of not enough cap room this past summer either. But hey, we have a third liner on the second line, and a third liner on the first line, and 4th liner/scratch player who was supposed to be on the 2nd line out of commission. I get that Ritchie and Smith are doing admirably so far, but we shall see how that works out when the Bs are playing the better teams from a non-trash division. Now here we are back where we usually are with DS at the deadline. I'm fully expecting the usual DS' strategy. I get it. I always loved Filene's Basement as a kid.

Reactions: missingchicklet

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Hall 50 % retained and 3
For
DeBrusk
First

on main board

cocaine is a powerful Drug
giphy.gif

Status