GDT: XIV | "Hello Darkness My Old Friend" | Oilers vs. Sabres | 11.7.14 | 5:00PM | SNET-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weitz

Sep 23, 2014
Would be the first I've heard of this. Source?

As another poster alluded I heard it on Oilers now.

But I thought I heard as that was the plan tonight, sounds like it was speculation. My mistake.

Gambl0r83*

Oilers gas out hard, Buffalo the better team
3-2 Oil
Fatsh with a god like perfomance
Yak 2G

Shredator

Oct 6, 2009
Edmonton
McDavid
15GP - 14G 28A 42P

He was held pointless in his last game amd is no longer at 3 points per game.

This is our stanley cup. Lets go Sabers, help the Oilers cause

McDeathbyCheerios*

McDavid
15GP - 14G 28A 42P

He was held pointless in his last game amd is no longer at 3 points per game.

This is our stanley cup. Lets go Sabers, help the Oilers cause
As much as I don't want to lose.. A center depth of...

Mcdavid
RNH
Draisaitl

That's Stanley cup worthy in a couple years.

A Hall McDavid Yakupov top line...

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
As another poster alluded I heard it on Oilers now.

But I thought I heard as that was the plan tonight, sounds like it was speculation. My mistake.

No worries. I was listening to some of Stauffer as well and heard what Digger was referring to, but didn't know if there was further lineup updates.

Thanks fellas. :)

kenfury

Feb 5, 2011
5-0 Sabres. Drew Stafford with 3 or 4 pts.

HF Armageddon awaits.

You take that back. We dont want the points. As far as I'm concerned if we only beat the Isles, Blues I'd be fine with it. Oh and the Leafs because F the Leafs.

If it's good with Buffalo, I'd like to take 8-12 players from each line-up and form a NHL team.

Wait, Buffalo has 8 NHL Players? Myers, Georges, Zem-God, Ennis, Moulson, and who?

TheGuyInTheChair

Sep 21, 2014
Can we bring back the infomercial/fail gif GDT's? They're great.

wmpabbU.gif

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Time for the great tank-off... CAN THE NEW KID ON THE BLOCK DETHRONE THE TANK VETERAN?

Oilers10

I hate Dallas Eakins
Dec 4, 2004
Duno why everyone keeps dreaming of McDavid. Even if we're last its only 20% so basically odds are no matter where we finish we won't get him.

I'd be ecstatic if we could get any of the top 10 guys though. WHy does Tarasenko seem more skilled than any of our 1st overalls?

I swear being an Oiler fan is the hardest type of fan to be.

blupye*

Jul 6, 2011
Nova Scotia
I was at the game last night in Boston. Tonight I am going to the BU and BC game with Eichel and Hanifan playing. I will give a report later because it sure looks like we will be picking one of them.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Duno why everyone keeps dreaming of McDavid. Even if we're last its only 20% so basically odds are no matter where we finish we won't get him.

I'd be ecstatic if we could get any of the top 10 guys though. WHy does Tarasenko seem more skilled than any of our 1st overalls?

I swear being an Oiler fan is the hardest type of fan to be.

Yeah Tarasenko is what Yakupov should be.

Digger12

Gold Fever
Feb 27, 2002
Back o' beyond
Yeah Tarasenko is what Yakupov should be.

Hopefully Yakupov will reach the level Tarasenko is playing the game at so far in this early season, but it should be noted that Tarasenko is also 2 years older than Yak, though he has near the same level of NHL experience. Also doesn't hurt being on an elite team, with tons of a supporting cast.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Hopefully Yakupov will reach the level Tarasenko is playing the game at so far in this early season, but it should be noted that Tarasenko is also 2 years older than Yak, though he has near the same level of NHL experience. Also doesn't hurt being on an elite team, with tons of a supporting cast.

Yakupov is no where near as skilled. I don't think 2 years is going to change that.

Leave it to the Oilers to pick no.1 three times and only get one really great player.

McDynasty

Nov 11, 2013
This game will truly determine who is the worst team in the NHL, a literal battle of the midgets.

Digger12

Gold Fever
Feb 27, 2002
Back o' beyond
Yakupov is no where near as skilled. I don't think 2 years is going to change that.

Leave it to the Oilers to pick no.1 three times and only get one really great player.

Yakupov I'm willing to grant might turn out to be a sketchy #1 overall (still was the consensus #1 pick, that's just the way it goes sometimes, sucks for us), but IMO you're making a premature call on RNH. I still think he's going to be a good to very good #1 center, now that he's finally starting to look like he has more of an adult body than a 15 year old CO-OP bag boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad