GDT: XIII | "Something Be Bruin" | Oilers vs. Bruins | 11.6.14 | 5:00 PM | SN-360

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSaturn

Sep 10, 2008
Fixed it.

f0aqet.jpg

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Unfair? Wasn't the word that MacT wanted him as an associate to Krueger but he wouldn't sign unless he was HC? Isn't this why the Krueger firing was so out of left field to him? Arrogance made eakins think he was HC material in this league. Not unfair. His fault.
MacT said he realized when speaking to Eakins that he was HC material and not the assistant he was originally looking for.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
I feel bad for MacT, a rookie GM being asked to get a team out of the basement.

It isn't fair for him, either.

Placed there by Mr. Lowe.

MacT was a MASSIVELY overrated coach who was handed the job of gm with no qulaifiactions by his buddy and blustered about all he was going to do and has fallen flat on his ass at least as bad as tambo. I feel no sympathy for him at all, none.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Unfair? Wasn't the word that MacT wanted him as an associate to Krueger but he wouldn't sign unless he was HC? Isn't this why the Krueger firing was so out of left field to him? Arrogance made eakins think he was HC material in this league. Not unfair. His fault.

I believe he was being interviewed for an AC, but Mac T was so impressed with the interview that he offered him the HC job right then and there :laugh:

Pablo Aimar

Nov 28, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
I feel bad for MacT, a rookie GM being asked to get a team out of the basement.

It isn't fair for him, either.

Placed there by Mr. Lowe.

I feel bad for Lowe. He is a total moron and incapable of running a franchise but he has been kept around by Katz, who is the real problem.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Eakins needs to go. Trades need to be made. Do something. Last season was the worst season in forever.. We have 1 more point this season.

AJGass4

Aug 19, 2011
That dip shot should have called a time out after the first pp goal. He is the dumbest coach in the history of coaching.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Let me see who do we bench Marincin a good Dman with a long reach and an active stick? Or a dog player that we have no balls to sit because out GM thought he was a solution.
Bingo!! Eakins will end up as the scapegoat but this entire mess was created by Mactavish. How are those expensive off season acquisitions working out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad