XBOX 360 NHL13 GM Connected | Sim Sunday at 7PM|

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitehh

Oct 16, 2012
rofl yea, that was my thought exactly with extreme momentum on my side. was sad

i knew when it restarted you would be all over me, NHL 13 is consistent like that.

bshaw

Jul 4, 2010
Hamilton
rofl yea, that was my thought exactly with extreme momentum on my side. was sad

i knew when it restarted you would be all over me, NHL 13 is consistent like that.

It wasn't bad. Anderson is as bad as you put him out to be lol

Totally OT: I'm paying barker 4.3 or something and he just signed for 700k. Can I restructure that contract right now?!

bshaw

Jul 4, 2010
Hamilton
Also is STL gunna be around today? Within the next hour I know my game with Minnesota will be simmed cause he won't be home by 330 but stl. WHERE YOU AT?!

JAMmer124

Independent Living
Aug 13, 2010
Welland, Ontario
Got called into work early so I didn't have a chance to switch my team to computer play.

No way in hell I'm getting on this sim unless the sim moves to tomorrow.

SB, if the sim is a go for tonight kick me and I'll rejoin when I get off work. I'd hate to be responsible for other guys' injuries, not to mention likely losing my own guys.

NazemKadri43

Sep 1, 2010
toronto
Got called into work early so I didn't have a chance to switch my team to computer play.

No way in hell I'm getting on this sim unless the sim moves to tomorrow.

SB, if the sim is a go for tonight kick me and I'll rejoin when I get off work. I'd hate to be responsible for other guys' injuries, not to mention likely losing my own guys.
Sergei can you confirm or do we just sim through that game and hope for no injuries

Kamal007

FEEL LIKE PABLO
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto
Sorry Hawks, I gotta go for now. I'll be back around 7... Can Ottawa, Washington and Chicago be on around then? I'll be available from 7-10.

Duke Silver

Truce?
Jun 4, 2008
Toronto/St. John's
Duchene's off the trading block. I was just pissed off a few nights ago and wanted to rid myself of everyone.

Matt has been lights out for me and he's also one of the fastest players in the game. I'd be crazy to get rid of him.

:blues is online but not responding to my invites. C'mon man, if you can't play that's fine, but at least reply and tell me you can't, instead of leaving me in the select teams menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad