XBOX 360 NHL13 GM Connected | Sim Sunday at 7PM|

Status
Not open for further replies.

alcanalz

whys and wherefores
Nov 3, 2009
Dallas, Philly, let me know when you can get on.

Also, what's the deal with NJ? Has he ever rejoined the league?

Mikey88

Feb 18, 2010
Troll City
whats up everybody whos playin Isles.. Sorry we havent been around much. I'll be home at around 5:45 and i'll try to cram in as many games as possible before SIM.. hopefully we can hook up and get those games in! Buffalo we got 3 games!

JAMmer124

Independent Living
Aug 13, 2010
Welland, Ontario
Ill set my team to CPU. Work 230-10 and have family stuff to do before work.

Play CPU for THIS SIM ONLY. I'm turning it off the second I get home from work.

Sergei Berezin

You're Wrong
Jan 5, 2007
Ottawa, ON
If you guys want, I'll slide the sim later?

I know we're trying to get back in the swing of things now that the holidays are officially over.

Let me know!

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
It's sounding like a later sim around midnightish would be better, seems like people could benefit from getting some games in tonight, myself included

whitehh

Oct 16, 2012
If you guys want, I'll slide the sim later?

I know we're trying to get back in the swing of things now that the holidays are officially over.

Let me know!

Personally, i would like an extension. Sent a bunch of messages this sim. Got 1 game out of 6 or 7 lol.. I'M THE GUY WHO IGNORES PEOPLE.

bshaw

Jul 4, 2010
Hamilton
Personally, i would like an extension. Sent a bunch of messages this sim. Got 1 game out of 6 or 7 lol.. I'M THE GUY WHO IGNORES PEOPLE.

I got 3 messages from you that you sent last night. If I don't answer it's my brother playing

whitehh

Oct 16, 2012
Very fortunate first game DC for you san jose rofl, my guys had nothing in second game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad