OT: Xbox 360| GM Connected| Thread #7| New League| Open Teams

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Its been beyond too hot the last few days but I promise we will get 1 last season before NHL 14.

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
i made a post with tonnes of analysis for this trade i made with the computer, but i accidentally the whole thing, so here's the trade:

isles trade: aulie (26 yrs, 4 gold *, 83 ov, 1*2.420 mil) for toronto's marchand (27 yrs, 4 grey *, 84 ov, 2*4.5 mil)

i went to check if aulie was on one of my trade block posts. he wasn't, so i tried to find the tab i was writing my analysis post in to add that note in, and it turns out i was using that tab to see if he was on my block and i lost the post. anyway, feel free to decline due to me not putting aulie on the block (or if it's just not fair). if one of you want him, i want a player of marchand's skillset that plays the same position, preferable with less money on his deal, but that's not necessary.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
i made a post with tonnes of analysis for this trade i made with the computer, but i accidentally the whole thing, so here's the trade:

isles trade: aulie (26 yrs, 4 gold *, 83 ov, 1*2.420 mil) for toronto's marchand (27 yrs, 4 grey *, 84 ov, 2*4.5 mil)

i went to check if aulie was on one of my trade block posts. he wasn't, so i tried to find the tab i was writing my analysis post in to add that note in, and it turns out i was using that tab to see if he was on my block and i lost the post. anyway, feel free to decline due to me not putting aulie on the block (or if it's just not fair). if one of you want him, i want a player of marchand's skillset that plays the same position, preferable with less money on his deal, but that's not necessary.

Only way i would approve that trade was if Toronto needed cap space.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
I simmed to the start of the season. First 4 weeks will be either tomorrow night or monday afternoon. Depends on the temperature.

Leafs For Life*

Shotty the Hawks

Last edited by a moderator:

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Ya, ill make a thread tonight.

733.gif

:sarcasm:

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
What the hell....Datsyuk is putting up the most godly stats I've ever seen in the last couple games EA put out. 78 points in 36 games. That's higher than 2 ppg.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
What the hell....Datsyuk is putting up the most godly stats I've ever seen in the last couple games EA put out. 78 points in 36 games. That's higher than 2 ppg.

Ill just say I went all in for the last season.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Its the trade deadline. Next sim is tomorrow afternoon.

Edit: Turns out i simmed past the deadline because the msg saying its the trade deadline didn't show up.

Last edited:

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Wow my team is actually doing decent for once. We'll probably bomb and miss the playoffs though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad