Bobtree - :edmonton
chrewilson - :hawks
Joider - :wings
Benjiv - :avs
Kellogs - :stars
Vodkanator - :nashville

Available teams: East teams. Flames

Here's some things you should know:

-We are not interested in people that use this league as there 3rd or 4th league.
-We want people that check the league almost daily; including this thread. So if you plan on only checking once a week don't bother joining. Basically, just make sure to check your lines every few days, if you want, and make sure to re-sign players and check free agency.
-You can only trade 6 players and receive another 6 players from trades with AI teams. You can have 6 1-for-1 trades or 1 5-for-3 and 1 1-for-3 trades etc.
-This league is mainly simulation, nothing wrong with playing the odd game. Just please to dont play the game to stack someones points. Play for fun or if you need a clutch win.
-Injuries are off.
-Waivers are on.
-Trade talk is done with private messages or over Xbox Live.
-HAVE FUN!!!

Thread Rules
If you want to negotiate a trade of contact another GM about a player, please communicate via private messages. However, you may update your trading block in this thread. You can post who is available from your team, what your team wants/needs, and you can announce trades only once they have been completed in-game. No trade is final/official until it is pulled off in the game.

Leafs For Life*

Solid draft for the Minnesota Wild this year, picking up 2 4 star prospects (Erne+Bjorkstrand) and a 3.5 star prospect (Lascheit)
------------------
On The Block
C: Kyle Turris (80 overall, 4* potential) , Carter Camper (75 overall, 3.5* potential).
LW: Nick Foligno (84 overall, 3.5* potential) , Justin Abdelkader (77 overall, 3.5* potential).
RW: ------
D: [Jamie McBain (85 overall, 4* potential) OR Ian Cole (80 overall going to 84-87 next year, 4* potential)] , Ericsson (75 overall) , Dumba (60 overall, 4* potential).
G: Josh Harding (81 overall).
-Letang (90 overall, 4.5* potential) could be moved for an overpayment.
-Looking to acquire young RWs with solid overalls, or top prospects.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Solid draft for the Minnesota Wild this year, picking up 2 4 star prospects (Erne+Bjorkstrand) and a 3.5 star prospect (Lascheit)

Dang, I wanted Erne, he's always really good. What pick did you have?
Don't know who I got yet but I put Erne high on my priority list...

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
10th or 11th overall.

Dang...

Whatever, I'm content with the guy I got. Never heard of him until now, but his name is Laurent Dauphin. 4.5 yellow stars, center, 18 years old, sniper. 54 overall.
He went in the second round in real life :P

Leafs For Life*

Dang...

Whatever, I'm content with the guy I got. Never heard of him until now, but his name is Laurent Dauphin. 4.5 yellow stars, center, 18 years old, sniper. 54 overall.
He went in the second round in real life :P

Swap? :naughty:

moz

Gute Post
Oct 30, 2006
Ottawa
I got that Shea Theodore kid, which is just perfect because it sounds like an EA-generated name anyways.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Looking to trade goaltender Anders Lindback. He's 25 years old, 84 overall with 3.5 yellow stars. He's good, but I'd rather use Neuvirth since he was my starter for all of last year.

I'd like to do a 1-for-1 trade, for either a young roster player (any position except for C) or a prospect.

chrewilson

Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
I wish the resigning would speed up a little too. I've got over 12M in cap space and some serious holes to fill.

Leafs For Life*

CPU trade

Jamie McBain-85 overall, 4 star yellow potential
Justin Abdelaker-77 overall, 3.5 star yellow potential
Oliver Borkstrand-57 overall, 4 star red potential
Minnesota 2015 2nd

FOR

Hunter Shinkaruk-62 overall, 4.5* yellow potential
Tomas Tatar-76 overall, 4 star yellow potential

moz

Gute Post
Oct 30, 2006
Ottawa
CPU trade

Jamie McBain-85 overall, 4 star yellow potential
Justin Abdelaker-77 overall, 3.5 star yellow potential
Oliver Borkstrand-57 overall, 4 star red potential
Minnesota 2015 2nd

FOR

Hunter Shinkaruk-62 overall, 4.5* yellow potential
Tomas Tatar-76 overall, 4 star yellow potential

No.

You need to advertise your players as available, and/or indicate what you are seeking, and actively try to make a deal with a human GM before resorting to a CPU trade.

Leafs For Life*

No.

You need to advertise your players as available, and/or indicate what you are seeking, and actively try to make a deal with a human GM before resorting to a CPU trade.

Which.... I did. Check Post #3 of this thread for my full trade block. And, I say looking for good prospects/rws. I had 1 person offer a deal in 4 days to me but I didn't like it for my team. So I resorted to cpu trades. 4 days is plenty of time.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
It's close, but I think I'll approve that trade.

Also, still need to trade 25 year old starting goaltender Anders Lindback. He's 84 overall with two more years of 3.5 yellow stars. He's good but I want to use Neuvirth as my starter instead. I'd like a prospect in return for him - either a winger or a defenseman. No goalie prospects or center prospects please.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
I'm once again looking to move one of my centers in Hanzal, Colborne, or Johansson. Colborne and Johansson have 2c potential and are 4 stars while Hanzal is already a great 3c and young.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
How does this look:

Hanzal (82 ovr, 3.5 gold, age - 26)
Robak (76 ovr, 3.5 gold, age 23)
2nd rounder

For

Kreider (82 ovr, 4 star gold, age 22)

Hanzal is a 2nd / 3rd line tweener which I have a replacement for, and my defense is set already so no room for Robak. The 2nd is just the cherry on top and they are not a good team and could use long term assets.

Pit has Ovechkin on the left wing and Filatov (who is actually good behind him) so I didn't create a large hole or anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad