XBOX 360 GM Connected League. Mike Milbury's Beach house!

pembro

Oct 16, 2011
Yeah I did, not looking to trade Murray though, even if Rielly is coming back. I'm certainly open to moving Johnson, but I'm not too keen to trade one of my few up-and-comers.

What would you want for Johnson?

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
What would you want for Johnson?

I would want something centered around a younger d-man who could replace Johnson on my roster (Franson, Gunnarsson, etc.), and I would need to take on cap too since I'm very close to the floor, so someone like Lombardi as well. That would be a place to start at least.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
dbridge, I'm not going to do that deal for Wiz. Too steep, Smith will be as good/better in like 3 or 4 seasons.

Skoal

May 21, 2012
Canada Eh
Hey sorry EDM I offered mez in a trade before he got injured. Can u send me a counter offer for who u would like for the guy I want plz?

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
dbridge, I'm not going to do that deal for Wiz. Too steep, Smith will be as good/better in like 3 or 4 seasons.

Well I want Helm somehow, then I was going to ask for Quincey until I realized how overrated he seems to be, so I looked at Smith and he didn't seem to have too good of potential. If I can get Helm and just some d-man who can replace Wiz on the NHL roster, that would be good.

TeemuLaine

May 21, 2010
Should probably make a new thread, no doubt we are going to have to bring in new people and you since you can't edit Garfinkel's post or thread name it will just create more confusion.

I don't think the biggest problem is that people has not aquired the game yet, they could still post here and give us a heads up if that were the case, we started signing up a month ago and people have short memories.

...maybe I'm just grumpy i got no-one to play against. :rant:

Northbad

Jul 3, 2010
Vancouver, B.C
I'll be picking up the game tonight after work. I haven't been on my xbox for a while so I haven't been able to accept any requests etc. However, my girlfriend will be gone for the next week and a half so I'll probably be playing this like crazy.

I'm super excited to get started.

XBD

Oct 21, 2007
I'm interested in joining. The first post says that all the teams are full, but when I check xbox only 12/30 teams are taken. Not sure if I can just grab one or if they're all reserved?

WhereIsIt

alongtheboards
Jan 21, 2010
Calgary
www.alongtheboards.com
I'm interested in joining. The first post says that all the teams are full, but when I check xbox only 12/30 teams are taken. Not sure if I can just grab one or if they're all reserved?

I think some people are still picking up the game but others might have forgotten about the league or dropped out and neglected to tell us.

At any rate, I got two games in versus Phoenix and Vancouver and they were good, despite the losses!

Colorado and LA GMs (if you are here), I'm good to play today and tomorrow so send me a message and let me know when abouts you'll be online,

atl thrasher344

Believe in Blueland
Nov 23, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Just wanted to let everyone know that I (Anaheim) will be available to play later tonight. I now have SJ, CAR, EDM, and NSH on my schedule.

Hopefully we can get a few more games in the books.

Northbad

Jul 3, 2010
Vancouver, B.C
I just joined up so San Jose is now available to play against going forward. I'll be available almost all weekend starting tomorrow around noon.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
LEAGUE NAME: Milburys Beach House

Should we make a new thread so that I can edit the OP accordingly?

pembro

Oct 16, 2011
Breaking news!

The Toronto maple Leafs have traded

Cody franson
Matt Lombardi

For

Jack Johnson
Vinny Prospal

Koopa I

Nov 22, 2009
Brantford
I would also like to sign up i beleive i signed up didn't go on my xbox for a while because i wasn't playing any games but im going to be really active in nhl 13 either in a connected league or in club so if i could get in to this league some how as any team i would love to

gamertag koopa i

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
NYR - I've sent request ingame

Well, you're behind Garfinkel and 5+ other people, so I'm not going to accept you. You're on the waiting list for right now.

Does anyone want to send some private messages to the people who haven't come to claim their teams yet? You don't have to do all of them, just some would be a good start. The GF and I have major cleaning and laundry to do tonight. Will anyone with the Wings on their schedule be down to play tonight?

Koopa I

Nov 22, 2009
Brantford
Well, you're behind Garfinkel and 5+ other people, so I'm not going to accept you. You're on the waiting list for right now.

Does anyone want to send some private messages to the people who haven't come to claim their teams yet? You don't have to do all of them, just some would be a good start. The GF and I have major cleaning and laundry to do tonight. Will anyone with the Wings on their schedule be down to play tonight?

can i also be put on the waiting list my friend is already in this league

TeemuLaine

May 21, 2010
So i took a look at everyone that has signed up for this league but has not yet shown up and i think these 3 guys can already be removed and replaced by other active people.

Garfinkel1 / New York Rangers - Last activity September 5th
MrExpos / Montreal Canadiens- Last activity September 9th
Dsmietana / Buffalo Sabres - Last activity September 9th

As for the rest of the bunch who has all been online today i am going to send them each a PM and if they do not respond to me/this thread within 24 hours, IMO they should be replaced as theyve been given enough time, some of them has already been joining other leagues so i might get some responds of some people wanting to drop out.

rvdnsx / Minnesota Wild
Madic / Washington Capitals
DevilChuk / New Jersey Devils
Loods / Tampa Bay Lightning
Nifty Naz / Colorado Avalanche
Stick to your guns / Ottawa Senators
fst6 / New York Islanders
BigBadBruins1 / St Louis Blues
iiTzLaMia / Nashville Predators
Ayshplaysh / Carolina Hurricanes

Yes, Pittsburgh Penguins is missing, but that is because Koopa I (only want ur attention), the guy wanting to be put on waiting list, is already assigned to that team, so feel free to join anytime.

Once we've solved how many of these people are going to be playing in this league we should open a new thread and quickly fill in those last remaining spots and get down to business for real, we need to be able to atleast edit the thread of our own league.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad