XBOX 360 GM Connected League. Mike Milbury's Beach house!

TeemuLaine

May 21, 2010
I'll be getting the game on thursday since that is when it's being released in Sweden, don't replace me pretty please.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
I made it a 2 weeks league, is that bad? What had we kind of agreed upon? Should I make a new? (how do I change it if possible?)

pembro

Oct 16, 2011
So how do we set up games? Like my first game is against the Habs, do I need to add him to my friends list and sort a game out that way?

pembro

Oct 16, 2011
I played some games against other teams CPU. Didn't know what else to do lol. We don't even have half the league signed up. On a side note this companion app is sweet!

Skoal

May 21, 2012
Canada Eh
I played some games against other teams CPU. Didn't know what else to do lol. We don't even have half the league signed up. On a side note this companion app is sweet!

I would have waited man. I know I want to try play all my games but the teams u played haven't been signed up yet..

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007

Please don't do that ever again. Big no-no.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
I have a friend who wants to join a league so is there any available teams

if you go back to page 11 and look at post #261, there are a lot of teams yet to confirm. I think it'd be fair to wait until the weekend or so to let people get the game and everything. Maybe some of these guys work full time weeks and are waiting til Saturday to get it. If its still only like 15-20 teams by the end of the weekend, we can start to talk about letting friends in, etc. No rush here guys, I wanna do this league right. If you wanna just join another one for now and fart around on it, feel free. I want ours to have committed, serious players involved, and I don't want to be too too hasty about axing people out of it just because they haven't been able to grab a copy yet.

Also,

PLEASE NEVER PLAY GAMES AGAINST CPU, ONLY PLAY AGAINST EACH OTHER

Last edited:

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Fellow league commish here.. quick question: how do you invite people to your league?

Not sure. I had the option to do so when I first made the league, but now I can't find that option. I guess just tell the people to search for your league and request to join it? That is what I've been doing.

pembro

Oct 16, 2011
Sorry boys, I won't play vs CPU again. I tried to play the one human player that was on (CBJ) but he wasn't responding to my invite.

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
Sorry boys, I won't play vs CPU again. I tried to play the one human player that was on (CBJ) but he wasn't responding to my invite.

Sorry, my roommate was playing FIFA, and apparently he doesn't know how to send a message saying he can't play. I got on after he told me you requested a game, but by then you were offline.

pembro

Oct 16, 2011
Sorry, my roommate was playing FIFA, and apparently he doesn't know how to send a message saying he can't play. I got on after he told me you requested a game, but by then you were offline.

Not a problem, we will work it out. Did you get my trade offer?

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
Not a problem, we will work it out. Did you get my trade offer?

Yeah I did, not looking to trade Murray though, even if Rielly is coming back. I'm certainly open to moving Johnson, but I'm not too keen to trade one of my few up-and-comers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad