OT: X. Tune in The Hockey World, Turn it Up, and Keep it On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Krahn... example #5356496 why you don't draft a goalie in the first round...

news_cash.jpg

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Krahn... example #5356496 why you don't draft a goalie in the first round...

Not really. I would give just about anything for us to have grabbed Vasilevskiy instead of Faksa in 2012. The future would look a lot different if we had a potential franchise goalie in the system

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Watching New Hampshire v Dartmouth college hockey on NBCSN....

They just took a New Hampshire goal away because of a missed offsides call. Literally they reviewed it and took it away.

I've never heard of that before.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
TBL with a franchise record of 26 shots in the 2nd period. Neuvirth with 26 saves in the 2nd period. I still really want the Stars to get him.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Hey guys, quick question. Who has been Dallas' scapegoat this year?

Jordie Benn
Curt Fraser
Mike Valley
Ales Hemsky
Alex Goligoski
Lindy Ruff
Kari Lehtonen
Trevor Daley
Anders Lindback
Sergei Gonchar
Jamie Benn
Cody Eakin

I think I got everybody.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006

Holy hell how could you forget Garbutt? he's like #2 on the entire list behind you know who.

Really the only three players I think everyone on this board actually likes are Benn, Seguin, and Klingberg. Everyone else gets scorn thrown their way regularly, except for maybe Spezza where everyone is kind of quiet and doesn't bring up his disappointing goal scoring and power play contributions.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Because you guys are drama queens when it comes to the Great Garbino, but I see past the suspensions and the dumb idiot penalties and haven't been ragging on him as much as the HFStars hivemind would want me to.

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
Because you guys are drama queens when it comes to the Great Garbino, but I see past the suspensions and the dumb idiot penalties and haven't been ragging on him as much as the HFStars hivemind would want me to.

When someone asks who has been the whipping boy or scapegoat they are asking for what the hivemind thinks.

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden

Let's lump all off us who has been criticizing Garbutt, and then proceed to call us a "hive mind".

Jlaw-okay.gif

Just because you don't agree with a popular opinion doesn't mean that those who has those opinions can't think freely or come to the same conclusion themselves.

But right, we're just following what's cool, I guess.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
When someone asks who has been the whipping boy or scapegoat they are asking for what the hivemind thinks.

Well unfortunately at that moment in time my mind wasn't processing hard enough. It had been over a month since the suspension and it eluded me.

Sorry guys I messed up what can I do to redeem myself

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Let's lump all off us who has been criticizing Garbutt, and then proceed to call us a "hive mind".

Jlaw-okay.gif

Just because you don't agree with a popular opinion doesn't mean that those who has those opinions can't think freely or come to the same conclusion themselves.

But right, we're just following what's cool, I guess.

I've also criticized Garbutt, however I feel like I've been constructive in my criticisms and haven't been on board the "OH MY GOSH TRADE THIS SOB PRONTO" train which was more or less the group think not long ago.

And where are we today? Well he's been much less problematic and more productive for the team. Making myself and J Nilla proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad