Confirmed with Link: Wyatt Kaiser (ELC signed 3yrs $916k aav starts this season)

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
Because Allvin and rutherford are terrible at running that team?

That kid also was senior they probably had to give max to so he wouldn't not sign and walk.
On the flip side if I'm Kaiser I'm thinking you really couldn't throw me an extra 30k over three years?

MicronMega

Jan 31, 2022
Toronto, NY
2020 Draft might be a win.

Reichel Commesso Slaggert Kaiser Phillips
I think you have to hope that you hit on the 1-3 rounds then after that, the percentages drop and on the high end you hit 50% of those next 4 rounds. Probably closer to 25%

Crevier still has a chance

Reichel and Phillips have already played NHL games. The other 4 are good NHL prospects who could play in the near future.

Space umpire

Nov 15, 2018
Cocoa Beach, Florida
I think you have to hope that you hit on the 1-3 rounds then after that, the percentages drop and on the high end you hit 50% of those next 4 rounds. Probably closer to 25%

Crevier still has a chance

Reichel and Phillips have already played NHL games. The other 4 are good NHL prospects who could play in the near future.
I no longer have the time to research it but
In 2009 (using the drafts from 1995 to 2004) the average was 1.8 players per team per draft would play over 100 NHL games. Was posted in depth on the 300 level.
There are a lot of teams and you don’t seem to see as many late 30’s guys hanging on so those numbers might be up a bit

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Is there some rumour Hawks inonLivingdtobe?

I would rather think of they were targeting a college free agent itxwoukd be a forward..

Why would Livingstone come here with our deep pipeline of dmen prospects?

Hevis a Right Shot D ..so maybe his agent telling him Hawks will trade Murohy at draft or by next TDL such that a RD position opening soon...there for the taking?

As the#1 pending college free agent Jake Kivibgstine of Minnesota State is likely to face Michigan in an NCAA Regional ...so if they lose to Michigan the Jake KLvingstone sweepstakes on...lots of NHL have interest i him..

Do not know if Hawjsxare 1 of those teans who will try landing him.

Last edited:

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
I see that Wyatt Kaiser is getting some media love. Could it be that he's much improved over the summer and Hawks mgmt and coaches are pushing Kaiser? Is it warranted or wishful thinking?

Reactions: Muffinalt

scorehawks

Feb 13, 2021
I see that Wyatt Kaiser is getting some media love. Could it be that he's much improved over the summer and Hawks mgmt and coaches are pushing Kaiser? Is it warranted or wishful thinking?
Arguably best D-man we had in the games he played late last season. Seemed to have alot of confidence.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Warranted. Still think he starts the year in Rockford playing big minutes and both special teams.

Reactions: bwana63

Larmer83

I'm taking the high road moving forward.
May 13, 2018
Lakewood, CO

Some Kaiser clips from Thursday's practice. Perhaps some of that skating escapability is translating in the offensive zone. It's always been there in the D zone.

Reactions: Muffinalt

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
I'll try not to hurt my rotator cuff patting myself on the back but I've been on the Kaiser train for quite a while which was greatly enhanced by his 9-game debut at the end of last season. Nothing guaranteed yet, but when the discussion of which d-prospects will get into the 2023/24 lineup is mostly focused on Phillips and Vlassic and whether or not Korchinski will get more than 9 games - Wyatt Kaiser should not be overlooked. In my opinion he's 2nd only to Korchinski in the d-man prospect pipeline.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00