Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Have to be able to run the stadium both nights

I know...just fantasy booking.

I'll be that guy and reference Wrestle Kingdom. Those shows are long but they're basically title matches. All the other bigger touring shows have multiple nights where they put different title matches on as the main event.

If they'd actually push more than a handful of stars, they could conceivably have enough star power to run multiple nights at a venue with different main events. Go back to arena shows and see if you can sell out multiple nights rather then run a f***in' football stadium for a 6 hour show.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I know...just fantasy booking.

I'll be that guy and reference Wrestle Kingdom. Those shows are long but they're basically title matches. All the other bigger touring shows have multiple nights where they put different title matches on as the main event.

If they'd actually push more than a handful of stars, they could conceivably have enough star power to run multiple nights at a venue with different main events. Go back to arena shows and see if you can sell out multiple nights rather then run a ****in' football stadium for a 6 hour show.
They're not worried about selling out stadiums as much as whatever revenue they generate from it. Although I do think we're moving to two Wrestlemanias, it's going to difficult logistically though when they have to run Smackdown on Friday

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
It’s one of the most stacked cards in history that’s going to be affected by the timing unless they have the show go until 2am.

I really don’t see why they couldn’t start the pre show at 4ish. This thing is going to run until 1ish which is really absurd given it’s a Sunday night.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
How much you wanna bet Seth loses like he did to Randy? Goes for the curb stomp, but gets thrown up in the air instead and Brock catches him on his shoulders and finishes it with an F5?

Brock really doesn’t rehearse though, so eh... would be a cool spot though.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Honestly wouldn't put it past WWE to make it be incredibly anti-climatic like the Ambrose finish.

-both guys laid out-
-both get to feet-
-punch, punch, punch-
-rollins bounces off ropes and gets picked up immediately and F5'd-
-pinned on the first F5, no false finish-

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Kofi getting over like he did and Roman’s return were the biggest factors in Seth’s outcome imo.

I have no doubt he loses and that’s why they did the final Shield send off at Fastlane. They knew then Seth wasn’t going to beat Brock imo.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Kofi getting over like he did and Roman’s return were the biggest factors in Seth’s outcome imo.

I have no doubt he loses and that’s why they did the final Shield send off at Fastlane. They knew then Seth wasn’t going to beat Brock imo.
They did the Shield farewell because they had the chance to do it. 2 weeks before they did it, they didn't know they could.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
They did the Shield farewell because they had the chance to do it. 2 weeks before they did it, they didn't know they could.
I think it would have been a very safe bet that if Roman didn’t come back, Seth would have won and Seth, Roman and Dean would have had one final send off at Wrestlemania before Dean’s departure.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think it would have been a very safe bet that if Roman didn’t come back, Seth would have won and Seth, Roman and Dean would have had one final send off at Wrestlemania before Dean’s departure.

Probably. If Roman didn't come back, they would be forced to make a star out of Seth. Although they should be doing that anyways.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
they should just pull Rey if he's not good to go and do Joe/Ali/Andrade.

or are they gonna sub Cena in lol

OR THEY SHOULD GIVE ME THAT JOE/OWENS

nah sub in Cena tho for real

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Andrade should attack Rey during his entrance, taking him out of the match, and then beat Joe.

Reactions: Disclose

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
so I know theres a predictions thread but heres my preferred winners

Becky
Kofi
Rollins
Murphy
Balor
Joe