WWE to shutdown steaming service, goes to NBC Peacock for $1 billion

gotyournose

Oct 24, 2019
Vince followed the money. He got $1 billion for Peacock to carry WWE programming in the USA. As for why Smackdown! is missing so much content, your guess is as good as mine. If we are waiting for someone to watch every single episode ever, they sure as day let a ton of bad stuff on Raw go. If you're not gonna get rid of Kane being called "Big Red (R word for the mentally challenged)" you might as well let the rest go.
Every wrestling fans worst nightmare in terms of streaming: censorship. I see no reason why they can’t show anything. People know fully what they are getting into. Censor the Katie Vick angle than

67 others

Jul 30, 2010
Moose country
Ooof before WM. I am at work and can't check, is Peacock 9.99 or is it less/more?

This makes complete sense. There are just too many fish out there all for $4.99 - $15.99. It is ridiculous. Some had to merge eventually.
Im wondering when they are going to close the loopholes and sharing of accounts.

I literally split Netflix 4 ways with my Family in town. I get amazon prime from my gaming buddy who lives in the UK. He also shares it with a buddy who lives in Georgia USA and we split the cost 4 ways(there is one more guy i don;t know sharing it). im sharing Disney+ with 3 neighbors on the same street with kids.

They either don't know or don't care that their services are able to be shared to multiple households across the globe. but yeah, I pay like $12 total for all 3 of those streaming services

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Subbed last weekend. I have been watching the ECW Hardcore TV library since. Tough to watch in early '93 but by the end of the year rolling into '94 it changed drastically. Paul E knew how to get a program rolling. The Franchise has not disparaged the NWA title yet and its still branded Eastern Championship Wrestling but the shots are about to be fired.

Impressed overall with the content on Peacock in general (Gacy documentary series is quality) but some aspects of the Network portion is lacking. AWA library is thin and classic content is gone. Are they still phasing material in or is this the best we will get? Any sources posting what is coming up for release. Hope we get more AWA.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad