GDT: WWE SummerSlam (20th August 2017) - One Part Hinderer, Four Parts Hoss

Status
Not open for further replies.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Alvarez mentioned it before I think, and Dave has reiterated it. The ones with money in India aren't going to spend it on wrestling. There's lots of poor people there.

Indeed there's many poor people. The amount of poverty there is incredible. But even then it's new money from a new market. It's not like he doesn't have 1.3 billion that won't pay for his product. If he makes good on even 1% of that population we're talking over 10 million pockets here.

Forgive me for how this will come off but I think you and everyone else is underestimating just how many people there is in India.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Indeed there's many poor people. The amount of poverty there is incredible. But even then it's new money from a new market. It's not like he doesn't have 1.3 billion that won't pay for his product. If he makes good on even 1% of that population we're talking over 10 million pockets here.

Forgive me for how this will come off but I think you and everyone else is underestimating just how many people there is in India.

Indians aren't stupid. They know Jinder sucks... and that he is Canadian.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Seeing Roman enter that ring with Brock reminds me of Roman's interview where he said Brock and Heyman didn't want to do anything with him in their WM match and just wanted it to be a squash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad