GDT: WWE SummerSlam (19th August 2018) - Fourth Time is the Charm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Interesting. Match seemed like such a waste but perhaps something happened
It looked to me like KO hit his head on the diamond plate.

I kinda hate that. They did this at Mania too. These big 4 shows should be ending feuds not setting them up, type thing. But oh well

Bryan/Miz and Joe/AJ are feuds I'm happy to see continue
Except Royal Rumble, it should not be finishing feuds.

So Demon has faced

Seth at SummerSlam
Wyatt at SummerSlam
AJ at TLC

and now Corbin
Didn't Demon Balor miss out against Wyatt because of the mumps and faced AJ instead?

Quick! Braun, cash in on Ronda!!
If only R-Truth were the MitB holder.

Hrmmphh... I do not like that... :( at all. No story set up. Just Bliss, who has done very well being champ getting **** kicked in a laughable squash as if she was an indy wrestler with 3 days of experience.

Did not like.
I agree, it was awful.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
After sleeping on it, the most frustrating to me about last night is not "lol Roman must look strong" or KO and Strowman like complete geeks... it is the Becky turn as it symbolizes how out of touch Vince is.

Do not get me wrong, the story makes sense: Becky is sick of her friend upstaging her and hugging the spotlight that should be hers. However, Becky is a natural babyface people are getting behind. She is uber likeable and super over. All that turn accomplished is making her more over because the fans a) love her b) agree with why she attacked Charlotte.

Thr audience is much smarter than Vince thinks it is. No one will.cheer Charlotte over Becky. While a heel Becky will likely be super entertaining, it was the wrong move and shows that Vince has lost the pulse of the audience a long time ago.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Sleeping on it, hated the main event. They made Brock look like a geek and Braun a bigger geek. Bork just looked weak at the end and having Braun say "rawr I'm tha monster" and say he will cash in on who wins but otherwise just stand there and take multiple chair shots? Super weak. Would rather Owens have won the briefcase if that's what the plan was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad