WWE: WWE No Mercy (24th September 2017) - An Army of Bliss

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
People serious? Enzo clips on Youtube like 238974329417209 more views than everything else on 205 Live. :laugh:

Look at last week for example;

TJP/Swann: 119K
Cedric/Kendrick: 66K
Tozawa/Dar: 60K
Enzo/Neville: 627K

205 Live was dead, Enzo actually brings eyes to the product and hopefully some of the other guys can get themselves over. Outside of TJP, Neville, Swann, and Enzo... who on 205 Live brings viewers (and two of them are ********* heels)? I personally love Tony Nese, but I bet 90% of people I asked would have no idea who he is.

I don't think Enzo is a great worker.. or even good. But hopefully he can learn. That match that just happened was too bad. He's a good seller and it had a good story, even if it was slower paced.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Yknow Enzo put some decent work in there imo
Agreed. If he keeps being "guy who gets asked kicked with hope spots" he can do a fine job until he improves in the ring enough to carry more of the weight.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
I don't like Enzo because he might be the worst in-ring performer in the company (Eva Marie left, right?), but they're trying something new so I'll give it a chance. I am so ready to jump ship if it doesn't work though. Even if Neville destroys him in 8 seconds during the rematch, I'll be fine with it tonight.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Enzo is annoying but at least he's somewhat entertaining. I also liked that sweet luchador guy last week Neville faced. Get that guy more air time!

And bring in a La Parka II.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Enzo is annoying but at least he's somewhat entertaining. I also liked that sweet luchador guy last week Neville faced. Get that guy more air time!

And bring in a La Parka II.
Metalik or Dorado? Both are pretty good.

Dorado is REALLY small, so he'll probably never get pushed unless it's in some kind of a Lucha group. Metalik was the finalist in the CWC, but then botched his first match really, really badly on WWE TV and they soured on him. He's starting to get some momentum back lately though.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I don't like Enzo because he might be the worst in-ring performer in the company (Eva Marie left, right?), but they're trying something new so I'll give it a chance. I am so ready to jump ship if it doesn't work though. Even if Neville destroys him in 8 seconds during the rematch, I'll be fine with it tonight.
Well, if you're including women... Lana is pretty atrocious lol

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Agreed. If he keeps being "guy who gets asked kicked with hope spots" he can do a fine job until he improves in the ring enough to carry more of the weight.

He was in NXT for years. What makes you think he's suddenly going to improve when he hasn't yet?

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
God Brock's entrance is kind of lame without pyro.
I wish they would bring back pyro and just use smaller "sets." I'd rather see awesome pyro for entrances than a big screen. Just use a big screen for the "big 4."

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
He was in NXT for years. What makes you think he's suddenly going to improve when he hasn't yet?
90% of NXT matches are rather short and they didn't start doing a lot of house shows until the tale end of his career there.

He was also in a tag team where he'd get beat up for the entire match until the hot tag to Cass. He never really performed as a singles wrestler or got the chance to do anything else.

Working singles matches on WWE house shows should force him to try new things and improve.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Metalik or Dorado? Both are pretty good.

Dorado is REALLY small, so he'll probably never get pushed unless it's in some kind of a Lucha group. Metalik was the finalist in the CWC, but then botched his first match really, really badly on WWE TV and they soured on him. He's starting to get some momentum back lately though.

Metalik. He was super fun to watch.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Funny how over Braun is and he was booked powerful, but in the mid card forever.

Maybe they should have taken an hint on Reigns and not pushed him as the unbeatable machine from the get-go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad