WWE: WWE No Mercy (24th September 2017) - An Army of Bliss

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
yep, I think I'm done. What's the point? Roman's going to be crowned for the third time at Wrestlemania when he defeats Brock. They could have really captured lightning in a bottle with Strowman and Joe over the past couple of months, but nope.

WWE can keep hoarding talent from the indies but it doesn't mean **** when the booking is garbage.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
There's nothing I hated more than Cena raising Reigns hand. If you have a "heated" rivalry, why would you respect the guy and raise his hand? That didn't fit the idea of the feud. And why not do a best of 3 or something. I don't know.. the feud was pretty solid w/ mic work and it was all for one match where Reigns defeats the odds of multiple finishers?

I was hoping Cena was going to AA him after the match. Raise his hand and tell him good luck. Umm ok.

Oct 18, 2011
I always trusted my gut. I didn't expecting anything else.

Next time understand that this is WWE and this is the norm with them. That's why people lose their **** prematurely, and it SHOULD be that way because WWE rarely ever does anything that makes sense. This way, if you expect the worst and they do the right thing, you can actually be surprised and happy.

RATINGZ of what I watched:

Tag titles: ****
Women's title: ***1/2
Cena/Reigns: ***
Enzo/Neville: DUD
Lesnar/Strowman: DUD
I was hoping for a physical hard hitting match where even if BS lost he still comes off like a monster. It seems clear now Vince only cares about Roman vs Brock and its going to be a long ride.

Oct 18, 2011
There's nothing I hated more than Cena raising Reigns hand. If you have a "heated" rivalry, why would you respect the guy and raise his hand? That didn't fit the idea of the feud. And why not do a best of 3 or something. I don't know.. the feud was pretty solid w/ mic work and it was all for one match where Reigns defeats the odds of multiple finishers?

I was hoping Cena was going to AA him after the match. Raise his hand and tell him good luck. Umm ok.
Very true. Height cornball, this is why people hate Roman, just the total force feeding.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
1506306087986.jpg

I seriously can't believe they're going to try Roman for a third time.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
I'm really fearing Roman coming out for Miz TV and ending up in a match for the IC title and it leading to Roman with the IC title vs Brock with the Universal title at Wrestlemania.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm really fearing Roman coming out for Miz TV and ending up in a match for the IC title and it leading to Roman with the IC title vs Brock with the Universal title at Wrestlemania.

I'm thinking he drops it to Cena, but Roman winning the IC title so that the universal title would be the only title he hasn't held has been floated.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

This definitely did not make sense unless the plan was to not do it again.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I read about them not knowing what they have left with Cena and how they're just going to do as many big matches as they can with him. It's why they gave away Cena/Strowman on TV, Cena/Nakamura, etc.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Who was the dude commentating the cruiserweight match?

I can't stand Enzo. He was funny for a minute in NXT, but has just been annoying on main roster.

Oct 18, 2011
I read about them not knowing what they have left with Cena and how they're just going to do as many big matches as they can with him. It's why they gave away Cena/Strowman on TV, Cena/Nakamura, etc.

Its a ****ing waste and he's losing so much a win over him means less and less

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
That PPV was straight trash. Pretty much everything people hate about WWE booked into one night. Vince gotta go.

I already can't believe people tune in to watch Raw live, but after that? Not even something to consider.

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
That PPV was straight trash. Pretty much everything people hate about WWE booked into one night. Vince gotta go.

I already can't believe people tune in to watch Raw live, but after that? Not even something to consider.

I agree with all of that except the women's match was really good. The pacing was solid and no one looked like a chump with everyone getting some solid offense in, including Emma. I'd even say the right woman won as I'm not certain Alexa as champ has run its course yet. If I rated it, I'd give it *** 1/2 stars.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Start of as a decent show but it fizzled out. Cena-Roman was okay. Enzo shouldn't be able to beat any good cruiserweight clean. Lesnar-Braun...had potential to be good but was very dull. Braun can put on a good match but Lesnar does the same 4 moves. If anyone wants to ***** about Cena or Reigns...Lesnar is just as a cookie-cutter of a performer.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Wait, you people actually thought WWE would be smart and put the title on Braun? LOL

Reigns is the only one beating Lesnar, get used to it.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Wait, you people actually thought WWE would be smart and put the title on Braun? LOL

Reigns is the only one beating Lesnar, get used to it.

It's not necessarily that he beat Braun it's how he beat Braun. Plus it was the third match in a row with complete dumbass booking so it built up the rage.

Show actually started really strong. Bray/Balor was good. Tag title match was great. Women were far better than expected.

...then right off a cliff.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
That finish to the Cena/Reigns match was insulting.

Someone is going to pull out a sword and decapitate Roman and he'll still kick out at 2.

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
Glad to see Roman get the W...he doesn't need Cena holding his hand tho.

This guy is slooowwwwlyyyy improving. Hope they keep him with this tweener gimmick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->