WWE: WWE in Canada [Raw/SDL in Montreal in April - International Shakeup!

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I have Survivor Series tickets and was thinking of also getting NXT tickets, because I want to see Nakamura. But I don't think I can handle two wrestling crowds in one weekend.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I have Survivor Series tickets and was thinking of also getting NXT tickets, because I want to see Nakamura. But I don't think I can handle two wrestling crowds in one weekend.

When I went to Brooklyn, I had to front my friend's ticket for NXT because he couldn't afford it and isn't really into NXT. I told him there was no way I could make that trip, skip NXT and live with myself. Afterward he felt the same way. I know someone else who had the chance and regretted it.

Quality of the show will usurp the crowd.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I'm going to NXT, then Survivor Series, and then Monday night seeing Smackdown LIVE! in Kingston because AJ Styles > everyone else (even Bayley & TJP).

Last edited:

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
Got 2nd row floors for NXT! Going to Raw as well.

Wouldn't mind going to Survivor Series but too expensive

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Wellllll, looks like the boys want to plan WM 33 in Orlando. I'm going to take more time off than i did for New Orleans, though. Might do some golfing a few days before the Mania madness begins.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm still undecided about Smackdown. Luckily for me Ottawa isn't that hot of a market so I can snag tickets on the day of if I wanted to.

SenatorsHockey

Sweet hockey body
Jan 6, 2009
Ottawa
Hey guys. Does anyone have any experience in buying tickets for events like this? I thought the tickets were going on sale this Friday but they're available now. I was hoping to get floor seats but all that's coming up is seats in the lower 100's. Should I just settle those seats or is there a chance that more floor seats will become available on Friday?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Hey guys. Does anyone have any experience in buying tickets for events like this? I thought the tickets were going on sale this Friday but they're available now. I was hoping to get floor seats but all that's coming up is seats in the lower 100's. Should I just settle those seats or is there a chance that more floor seats will become available on Friday?

They probably all got scooped up. Check StubHub. And then keep checking StubHub.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad