WWE: WWE in Canada [Raw/SDL in Montreal in April - International Shakeup!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I got a hotel in Brooklyn that was a 10 minute walk. I never got in my car from the time I parked it in Brooklyn, until I left. Although there was a $30/day fee.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I don't mind paying for a WM experience again. However, i don't see any city really coming close to New Orleans in terms of atmosphere and fun. That place was ****ing rocking all week, and wasn't ALL that expensive. $240 for Mania ticket, $12 for HOF ticket, $100 for RAW and like $20 for ROH.

I debated on the weekend if i should take a few days and head to Toronto but i axed it. Saw some of the ticket prices and nearly **** my pants... If i'm spending that kind of cash flying there + hotels i want some quality seats, but not at the price they're at.

Plus, I'm going on a few trips this winter (Vegas, Brier etc)- Plus i'm going houseboating in BC for a week in June.

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
I don't mind paying for a WM experience again. However, i don't see any city really coming close to New Orleans in terms of atmosphere and fun. That place was ****ing rocking all week, and wasn't ALL that expensive. $240 for Mania ticket, $12 for HOF ticket, $100 for RAW and like $20 for ROH.

I debated on the weekend if i should take a few days and head to Toronto but i axed it. Saw some of the ticket prices and nearly **** my pants... If i'm spending that kind of cash flying there + hotels i want some quality seats, but not at the price they're at.

Plus, I'm going on a few trips this winter (Vegas, Brier etc)- Plus i'm going houseboating in BC for a week in June.

Yeah, I was debating flying out to Toronto for that weekend, but it's just too expensive to justify.

What are the prices looking like?

Up to $500 per ticket according to TicketMaster. There isn't much left, but there is some "platinum" thing with even more expensive tickets.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
What are the prices looking like?

I just saw SS tickets. So, I can't get tickets for like "best match" so i clicked the "Official Platinum" and Section 109 which is lower bowl, row 8 is like $800. Yeah... **** that. I didn't even want to spend $800 for NXT, SS and RAW put together.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Yeah Survivor Series is listed as $30 - $500 on Ticketmaster. NXT is between $45 - $125 and Raw is $25 - $150 but there seems to be some packages that go up into the $700 range.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I just stubhubbed SS tickets, lower bowl (108, Row 28) are $350. I know Stubhub gets greasy and people are obviously trying to profit. Yeah, i'll pass.

I wish i knew Takeover and RAW were in Toronto as well otherwise i would have planned better and hit up pre-sale or something.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Maybe the Toronto market is different, but StubHub prices usually go way down closer to the actual event time. It's not unusual to see ridiculous asking prices 2+ months out from the event. But if it requires a ton of travel, then I can understand passing. I was planning on going to NXT in Brooklyn a couple weeks ago, but I ended up not being able to fly out to New York. I ended up selling my tickets at a loss.

And I've had it happen a few times at concerts/WWE events where tickets will pop back up on Ticketmaster leading up to the event. I happened to be in DC for vacation when Battleground happened. I would check periodically for tix and I got a solid seat off Ticketmaster a week beforehand that wasn't available before that point.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Yeah, that's what happened to us during the Saturday in New Orleans. We basically said "Hey, screw it... lets see if we can snag some HOF tickets" - Sure enough, balcony seats for $12. I mean, why not? Mind you it obviously wasn't the best view, but listening to the stories was well worth it.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Didn't even realize there was a TAkeOver happening in Toronto. Thats awesome. Rhoode vs Nakamura has gotta be the main event right. Rhode the home town boy!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I can see it. I don't think Shinsuke is going to drop the title though so they may avoid it. NXT is pretty lazy so I can see them holding off on the Joe vs. Nakamura rematch until the next Takeover special which will be Toronto unless they add one in Full Sail in October, which I doubt.

I think Takeover: Toronto will be rematches from Nakamura/Joe, DIY/Revival and then new programs with Aries/Itami and Roode/???.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I can see it. I don't think Shinsuke is going to drop the title though so they may avoid it. NXT is pretty lazy so I can see them holding off on the Joe vs. Nakamura rematch until the next Takeover special which will be Toronto unless they add one in Full Sail in October, which I doubt.

I think Takeover: Toronto will be rematches from Nakamura/Joe, DIY/Revival and then new programs with Aries/Itami and Roode/???.

Tye Dillinger

I would seriously love to be there for Roode's entrance... holy crap.

I don't know if I've ever felt as alive as I was for Bobby Roode's entrance in Brooklyn

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
Got East floors to RAW. Not the "Ringsider" package but good enough.

Giggity

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Going to head to Edmonton and Calgary in October for the two live shows, i think. Tickets aren't crazy, and there's a seat sale on westjet.

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
My buddies and I are TAKING OVER section 107 for Survivor Series. We'll probably have the same seats for nxt as well.

We're gonna be LOUD, making sure our voices are heard for the guys we love: owens, styles, reigns, HEEL uso's (so glad they finally made the switch, these guys are criminally underrated), and many more.

It's about time wwe gives toronto the respect it deserves. We're STARVING for some big shows. The crowd will reflect that, I assure you.

We'll be at real sports all day with our hype bros shirts on. Come party with us!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad