GDT: WWE Hell in a Cell (8th October 2017) - But Jinder is Uncaged...

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Texting with my friend who was at the show. Said the Shane spot was pretty crazy. He sent me video of it, was fourth row off the floor.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
All I said is that it is not harmful if done right. I never said it is completely painless.
Shane also doesn't do house shows or anything either, so it's a lot easier to do crazy stunts when you know you don't have to work again the next night or anything.

He used to get stick for it back when he started out forever ago. The wrestlers didn't like that he could do all the crazy bumps to get over more then them, and then spend the week doing nothing while everyone else was working all the time so have to play safe.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So, if the chatter on talking smack right now is real, at the end they (with AJ) were definitely pushing a Sami heel turn. AJ says he wants to beat the crap out of him.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
New Day vs. Usos as my MOTN with a ****1/2 and it wasn't even close. That was the best utilization of the HIAC structure in nearly a decade, imo, of the matches I've watched, and the brutality was such that it wasn't meant to get huge "holy shit" pops like McMahon/Owens, but to put over the hate between the two tag teams.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
A Zayn heel turn AND nakamura losing clean?

It's like WWE found my Christmas list early...

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I don't know why people weren't digging the match. KO looked like a monster the entire feud. It was brilliant. KO literally looked like a mega star and Shane sold like a mother for him. Shane is the most insane guy in the world jumping off the cage. One slip and everything could change. He doesn't have to do that. He does it.

KO looked incredible. The Zayn thing is awesome. I freaking loved it. I was sweating bullets when they were on top of the cell. These guys are humans and they do this. It's INSANE.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Way too long and plodding. You could have cut out the horrible "wrestling" Shane tries to do, cut the match down to 25-30 minutes and it probably would have been better. Or Shane would have passed out from exhaustion. I don't know. My match rating for that one was almost solely based off what they did outside the cell, and a bit of things they did on the inside.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad