GDT: WWE Hell In A Cell (30th October 2016) - Three main events!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
HIAC. The PPV that takes WEEKS off our lives.

That was such a cringe line. Jesus Christ, who the **** fed that line to Cole? They should be fired. It goes to show how watered down that match is. There used to be a time where I would watch ANY PPV that had an Elimination Chamber or Hell in a Cell match on the card because of the aura around the match and structure. Not anymore.

Considering there's nothing on for me to watch until 9pm, I may tune in for the first hour but I may catch a bit of whatever hockey game is on instead and let the PVR do its thing.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That was such a cringe line. Jesus Christ, who the **** fed that line to Cole? They should be fired. It goes to show how watered down that match is. There used to be a time where I would watch ANY PPV that had an Elimination Chamber or Hell in a Cell match on the card because of the aura around the match and structure. Not anymore.

Considering there's nothing on for me to watch until 9pm, I may tune in for the first hour but I may catch a bit of whatever hockey game is on instead and let the PVR do its thing.

Vince isn't firing himself.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I'm going to reserve judgement until we see how the main event goes. I am a big Charlotte fan and I have enjoyed their matches. It is probably the biggest feud in the company at the moment.

I don't want to sit through four hours of propaganda about how progressive the WWE. Let the girls go out and prove themselves. But at the same time, I'm open to them main eventing if they bring it.

Does Sasha Bank die tonight?

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
I'm willing to bet they try some kind of stunt to get attention away from the World Series and have it fail miserably.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm willing to bet they try some kind of stunt to get attention away from the World Series and have it fail miserably.

You would need the stunt before that match. No point in doing that kind of stunt to get people to tune in at the end of the night.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
You would need the stunt before that match. No point in doing that kind of stunt to get people to tune in at the end of the night.

Well yeah that's the implication. There's a ton of other things to watch tonight, they need something shocking or interesting to build up to one of the matches.

If they added a 'Dominik on a Pole' stipulation I would totally watch.

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I'm not sure if this makes me a white knight fedora but I'm not really interested in seeing women bleed or fall off cages. But again, I'm willing to have my mind changed by how good their match is.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I wouldn't mind a little colour in the women's match
Play up the brutality of the cage and the rivalry
Can do without flinging themselves off the cage though

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Poopy timing with the World Series on.. I'll be trying to watch both but, I have a feeling I'll quickly be watching one or the other.

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I feel for you guys watching the weekly programming but for me I am loving the bi-weekly PPVs. I am totally psyched for tonight's show.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I love that they are using that Airbourne track for this PPV

their PPV soundtracks recently have been on ****ing point

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad