GDT: WWE Hell In A Cell (30th October 2016) - Three main events!

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
oh nice I just realised out clocks have gone back already but US havent so this is 1 hour earlier than usual. that will make things a bit less tough for me lol

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
GUess I'm in the minority but I love this card. Excited for the event.

I think its flat out stupid to put the Women's match as the main event over Owens/Rollins, but whatever. I just don't understand the title match not being the main event at a PPV other than Royal Rumble.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
GUess I'm in the minority but I love this card. Excited for the event.

I think its flat out stupid to put the Women's match as the main event over Owens/Rollins, but whatever. I just don't understand the title match not being the main event at a PPV other than Royal Rumble.

I actually agree that the card is nice on paper

just worried about the Cell overload and the booking being dull

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
What a stupid company. You spend your time advertising "three main events" only to turn around and say the women are main eventing so you just completely blew it on a meaningful build to the women main eventing a WWE PPV for the first time ever.

Stupid, stupid, stupid company.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
You guys care about Women's wrestling WAY more than I do. I hope one of them crashes and burns like Foley for my entertainment. I have no vested interest in their health to be perfectly honest. You want to main event? Then you better bring it.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Going to order a pizza and crack a Corona. Don't think I could care less but the bi-weekly PPVs are the sauce. Can't wait to be bombarded with a bunch of ******** tonight about how stunning and brave the WWE is.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
You guys care about Women's wrestling WAY more than I do. I hope one of them crashes and burns like Foley for my entertainment. I have no vested interest in their health to be perfectly honest. You want to main event? Then you better bring it.

Well that was dark.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I mean... they are humans, Deen. They do this for our entertainment. I don't want to see people hurt, period. Sadly my entertainment needs should never make a human being hurt for the rest of their lives.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Yeah I mean I'm not exactly a Sasha mark(atleast main roster Sasha) and I absolutely can't stand Charlotte but eh I'd rather they not hurt themselves. Main eventing over the triple threat is so stupid though.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I mean... they are humans, Deen. They do this for our entertainment. I don't want to see people hurt, period. Sadly my entertainment needs should never make a human being hurt for the rest of their lives.

There's a number of wrestlers we wished toned it down a little bit and thus still be around today

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad