GDT: WWE Hell In A Cell (30th October 2016) - Three main events!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So now what do they do.. Gotta stop with this Sasha/Charlotte feud already. Who faces Charlotte next? Bayley for a bit..?

I think I'd write her off (again). Like right now, don't come back for the rematch. Don't bring her out an parade her about in a halloween costume either. Only other option is to turn her heel, but I don't really see the right way to do that now.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
14910313_10157703704565722_2629056620155163543_n.jpg

A man dressed up as Stone Cold cracked my list in half halfway through the night cause I kept adding him to it. :laugh:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
wait what happened lol

supposedly they were getting in the way of Jericho getting in the cage.

If you're doing that finish, I now don't get why they made it the main event. You kind of built to a big moment where Sasha puts Charlotte away in her hometown in that kind of match, and you kind of leave it flat and then the show ends and the crowd feels like they're left holding the bag. That's a big chance to cash in on the women and they left it on the table and I don't know when the next time you have that opportunity comes again.

The way the KO/Rollins match ended, that would've given them something.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Meltzer pooped on the man event. Said Vince is going to hate it.

He made a great point, if that was the finish, why did he let everyone else talk him into letting it close the show? And of course he's going to blame everyone else.

Or he made a power play on his ego so he could prove to himself that he is right and everyone else is wrong.

Did he maybe even change the finish at the last second?

Is Sasha hurt again? Which if she is and everyone knew she was dropping the title, why would anyone want to make it the main event?

The match was fine, the crowd was hot, but leaving the payout on the table grades it down for me.

You also made your top woman face look like an idiot since she wanted the match and cut a good promo last week about crawling up the ramp broken-broken-BROKEN and lost clean. I think the angle should be that Sasha doesn't get the rematch because Mick thinks they're going to kill each other and he can't afford to lose his two prized women's stars.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The LAW just said they changed the finish of the match late in the day today

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad