GDT: WWE Hell In A Cell (30th October 2016) - Three main events!

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
At this point, I think the women's title at WM is Bayley vs. Charlotte and when Bayley feuds with Sasha, Bayley will be the champion.

Sasha wins the title with heel tactics, then have Bayley chase again. I think Bayley's character is at her best when she's chasing rather than being champ.

Sasha on the WM Pre Show :sarcasm: :cry:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Am I the only one who didn't think the table was supposed to break? The way Sasha rolled down the table and was set up perfectly for the Natural Selection...I dunno...it felt like it was the plan to me.

Suppose they could've improvised really quickly when the table didn't break.

I think it was a stronger table to be honest. Sasha actually climbed on it and jumped off the middle... mind you she's like 120 pounds, but seems sketchy to do that.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Sasha wins the title with heel tactics, then have Bayley chase again. I think Bayley's character is at her best when she's chasing rather than being champ.

Sasha on the WM Pre Show :sarcasm: :cry:

I think winning the match like that should be how she turns heel. That, or Bayley wins the title, Sasha celebrates with her and then puts her in the bank statement.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Kendrick was good because he made Booker look like an idiot but Booker's side of that entire exchange was plain stupid. It's like they tried to copy solely the shoot portion of Talking Smack w/o incorporating the humor from the perspective of the people that are 'analyzing' the show.

Booker came off as an idiot in general last night. From his segment to Swann where it seemed like he had no idea where to go with it to what I'm hearing about him from the post-show.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I think he felt that way mainly bc of the finish though. He said they lost momentum after they missed the table spot off the turnbuckle as well, and that it should've only been closing the show if the match was going to stand out (which it didn't really, it was good but not great), but I don't think he thought it was a bad match more than it was bad booking.

If Sasha improvised and did the double knees off the apron to Charlotte through what was remaining of the table, it could have been salvaged. Poor spot.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If Sasha improvised and did the double knees off the apron to Charlotte through what was remaining of the table, it could have been salvaged. Poor spot.

Misunderstood I guess, I meant off the table at the end of the match. But yeah, they still had to complete the spot. I don't remember if she pushed Charlotte or if she fell.

Last edited:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
They definitely lost their cool a bit when the table broke on them.

That second table wasn't going to break that way if it was the plan.

Sasha did roll of to smoothly into a natural selection for that not to be the plan IMO.

If that was the booking, another **** up. Don't tease that table the whole match and don't pull the trigger.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Booker came off as an idiot in general last night. From his segment to Swann where it seemed like he had no idea where to go with it to what I'm hearing about him from the post-show.

There wasn't a single part of that show that Booker was involved in that I liked what Booker brought. The Swann bit, the bit with Kendrick, the way he was grilling Bayley, and Team Chris and Kevin. There wasn't anything entertaining about him grilling all the talents on the show since there was no humor presented with it. You can ask those tough questions to the heels even though the one with Kendrick was unbelievably stupid when he asked you straight up if you actually thought he was sincere and still went with the whole crying gimmick about him asking TJP to lay down for him while also saying he respects winning by any means necessary. I didn't have enough faces and palms for the level of facepalm that exchange gave me.

At least with Bryan, he'll present it with some humor or if he's going to go adversarial with someone, it actually furthers a story along. With Booker, at least one person is going to look bad working with him and sometimes it does include the talent and that's not how the business is supposed to work.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Booker T drives me nuts anyway. Half of the time i have no idea what the hell he's even saying.

Jericho killed it again.. "Rene Pumpkins" and him calling the camera guy "Seinfeld" had me laughing pretty good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad