GDT: WWE FASTLANE (February 21st, 2016) -- TRIPLE THREAT #1 CONTENDER MATCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I bailed on Walking Dead on season..3? I have no regrets and it boggles my mind when people act like it's the greatest show on TV.

I'm looking at you CM Punk!

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
So what you're saying is..you're gonna have one eye on the walking dead?

3c512251142542460019809192_700wa_0.gif

I see what you did there.

On the off topic TWD stuff, yeah, it's gotten excessiely stupid/boring at times but last week's was a really good episode.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
This is actually the most appealing card WWE has created to me for some time.

Four matches that I feel like I want to make an effort to watch.

AJ vs Jericho in particular.

S A W F T*

I'm hoping Jericho/Styles is on early, because I'm meeting some friends about an hour into the show.

Ziggler/Owens will probably open the show... I'm guessing Styles/Jericho at the top of the 1st hour?

Has the card order been released anywhere?

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
IMO its gotten worse and the writers are clueless, but that's just my opinion. Most people are enjoying it it seems.
I enjoyed the first season, but I bailed as soon as the farm **** didn't end. And I went into it wanting to enjoy it as I had been a fan of the comics for ages.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Ugh. Have to miss most of the show. What sick, selfish people invite you to birthdays on a SUNDAY?

Hoping to make it back for the main event when AMBROSE wins.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I enjoyed the first season, but I bailed as soon as the farm **** didn't end. And I went into it wanting to enjoy it as I had been a fan of the comics for ages.

That was the worst season. It got better the next season and then got way worse. Picked up a bit, then right now I think its just stupid.

There are far FAR worse shows to watch on TV, but its not the best show on TV either. It bugs me because I think it could be a lot better and it has its moments, but it just never seems to get there IMO.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
That was the worst season. It got better the next season and then got way worse. Picked up a bit, then right now I think its just stupid.

There are far FAR worse shows to watch on TV, but its not the best show on TV either. It bugs me because I think it could be a lot better and it has its moments, but it just never seems to get there IMO.

Disagree completely.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
TWD has the potential to be an amazing show but they have very weak writers. That's what was most frustrating when I followed it, the amount of wasted potential. It'll have to settle as a solid show that gets mind blowingly high ratings despite it's faults.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Prepared for disappointment !

Also ew, walking dead
Never understood the love for that show
Same with game of thrones

S A W F T*

Prepared for disappointment !

Also ew, walking dead
Never understood the love for that show
Same with game of thrones

I have tried to start GoT like 5x and just can't get into it. People think I'm crazy. I typically like stuff like that, too.

S A W F T*

LOL

"Kalisto is so short, his mask smells like feet"

Heel King ftw

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I have tried to start GoT like 5x and just can't get into it. People think I'm crazy. I typically like stuff like that, too.

I'm a huge fantasy genre fan and am a total nerd with rpg games and the likes
Never liked GoT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad