GDT: WWE FASTLANE (February 21st, 2016) -- TRIPLE THREAT #1 CONTENDER MATCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Pretty good card...I'll check it out throughout the night.

Lesnar won't win...seems like a feud with the Wyatts is coming. They'll get involved in the match and screw him from winning. I'd go 10% Lesnar, 40% Ambrose and 50% Reigns in terms of odds of winning tonight.

Excited for A.J...decent feud with Jericho so far.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
What are the chances the taker wrestlemania feud starts tonight? Even if he isn't appearing, any chance of some sort of call out? Or is it more likely either raw tomorrow night or the week after? Thoughts?

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Doesn't make sense for 'Taker to do anything tonight, especially when when he attacked Lesnar in the main event last time he showed up. No need to repeat it right away.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I didn't know Bray wasn't in the match. I just follow the Raw thread now and haven't watched too much.

WinterEmpire

Unregistered User
Mar 20, 2011
Vancouver
I'm laughing at the idea of Reigns winning and the main event of WM 32 being Roman 'I can't get over' Reigns vs a 46 year old HHH

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Lights go out, lesnar gets taken away by wyatts
Reigns with a spear
Lights go out, taker tombstones reigns
ambrose pins reigns.

I HAVE A DREAM, AND IT'S ROMAN REIGNS NOT WALKING OUT THE WINNER.

-MLK

S A W F T*

Lights go out, lesnar gets taken away by wyatts
Reigns with a spear
Lights go out, taker tombstones reigns
ambrose pins reigns.

I HAVE A DREAM, AND IT'S ROMAN REIGNS NOT WALKING OUT THE WINNER.

-MLK

Then Seth Rollins comes out and curb stomps everyone with his leg that was injured.

Lights go out, flicker for five minutes, CAW... Sting is in the ring and beats Rollins' leg with his bat for revenge of his neck injury.

WM32 is saved.

:yo:

S A W F T*

Walking Dead kind of got stale for me, I think I watched through 3 or 4 seasons. Has it picked back up?

Marv4Life

Mar 5, 2006
Minnesota
You can still have Reigns win. But do it in a way that's not so by the numbers and uber predictable. End in a screwy way that can create a (positive) buzz heading into Mania.

The rest I couldn't care less about except for the E&C segment. AJ/Y2J I should care more about since they're both 2 of my favorite wrestlers but I don't.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
So who's thinking of switching over to the Walking Dead instead of the last hour? :sarcasm:

So what you're saying is..you're gonna have one eye on the walking dead?

3c512251142542460019809192_700wa_0.gif

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Honestly as obvious as it seems it probably won't happen till next week and then everyone will be disappointed again.

Yeah, all those previews of them chasing around someone in the woods will probably be at the end and we don't get the reveal until next week. That'd be kind of ****** lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad