WWE Edit Outs Flair's Kiss on Royal Rumble Replay

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Absolutely ridiculous. I could understand if he roughed her up but for a freaking kiss. :shakehead

from wrestlinginc.com:

WWE edited Ric Flair's kiss to Becky Lynch from the 2016 Royal Rumble replay on the WWE Network. This hasn't been confirmed but the edit could be due to social media criticism from fans who thought the spot went too far. The camera cuts to Flair "whooing" in Becky's face instead of the grab and kiss. They also removed the video from YouTube and photos from their website.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Before people be like, "erghh SJWs" - I'd just like to share that I was at a bar full of drunken yahoos and bros who all sort of well silent and cringed and were like "yo bro - that's actually kinda messed up."

When you manage to make a rowdy bar of drunk frat boys and sports fans question what they're looking at, well maybe it might be a bit more than just dem Tumblr SJW activists. :laugh:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Before people be like, "erghh SJWs" - I'd just like to share that I was at a bar full of drunken yahoos and bros who all sort of well silent and cringed and were like "yo bro - that's actually kinda messed up."

When you manage to make a rowdy bar of drunk frat boys and sports fans question what they're looking at, well maybe it might be a bit more than just dem Tumblr SJW activists. :laugh:

They were just jealous that they weren't Naitch.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC

How do you think those same guys would have reacted if they saw the RAW episode where Vince made Trish Stratus bark like a dog ??? They might have went " ugh gross " in public when Naitch laid one on Becky but they were all likely imagining themselves being right in Ric's spot. :nod:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Weren't we all jealous of him back in the 80's and 90's ???? :handclap:

Just the 80's and 90's? There are parts of the man's life that I will always be jealous of. lol Even now he can manage to mack a honey like Becky Lynch and get paid for it. Why wouldn't I be jealous of that? haha

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Just the 80's and 90's? There are parts of the man's life that I will always be jealous of. lol Even now he can manage to mack a honey like Becky Lynch and get paid for it. Why wouldn't I be jealous of that? haha

If he's doing that well now just think about who he " macking " back then. :naughty:

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
fourth?

M.C.G confirmed for ****

First you claim you can defend the cheese in NHL 16 and now this? SMH.

#rispecklost

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
Pretty lame, that was classic Flair

What can a heel even do anymore and still be believable?

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
It's scripted, folks.

Unless he did it without her knowledge before hand, who cares? I saw the gif and it looked comical anyway.

She should have got to kick him in the nuts though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad