Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Perfect for Edmonton. Hoping we get something good. NOT pulijarvi

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Sounds like they really believe that Sanderson can insulate any offensive RD they get. A lot of belief in a guy that hasn't played in the NHL yet, but I get it.

I would much prefer they get a defensive RD to allow Sanderson to develop his offensive game and not be afraid to rush the puck.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
If we're trading Brown for something based around Barrie and Puljujarvi, Zaitsev better be accompanying him to Edmonton.

Fair value would be Brown straight up for Edmonton's 1st (with top 5/10 protection). I'm expecting Puljujarvi + 2nd though.

Reactions: Sun God Nika

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Spectacular asset management by Dorion. Just spectacular. I was upset because we did not move him last trade deadline(for maximum(, but this summer might be even better decision as all the pieces have fallen to place without fall back.

I am expecting a great return. Top 10 protected 1st or 2nd+ great prospect or something of that ilk.

Reactions: Wondercarrot

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Sens <<<<<<<<<< NHL
May 31, 2008
Spectacular asset management by Dorion. Just spectacular. I was upset because we did not move him last trade deadline(for maximum(, but this summer might be even better decision as all the pieces have fallen to place without fall back.

I am expecting a great return. Top 10 protected 1st or 2nd+ great prospect or something of that ilk.
Lol a first I'd laugh there's no way......unless?

GCK

Oct 15, 2018

That seems a little rich. I’d significantly lower your expectations

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
I don't like this, I don't see a scenario in which we win this trade unless its a 3 way with another team. Prove me wrong Dorion.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
They're freaking out on the radio about it and how we can get a 1st at the deadline. Thing is there's always a chance of injury and Brown isn't putting up 50 points on a Sens team with a healthy Batherson and Giroux on the top 2 lines. His opportunities are going to decrease if he stays.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
That seems a little rich. I’d significantly lower your expectations

Connor Brown at trade deadline commands a 1st easily.

For a full season for a team kind of desperate to add to their roster talent that mirrors Brown, they will give us what we need. I'm expecting at worst a fair deal.

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013

How do you figure? The FA pool is pretty deep at forward. Can't see Edmonton giving up a significant package.

This feels like a salary dump where we take what we can get.

Reactions: Cosmix

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
How do you figure? The FA pool is pretty deep at forward. Can't see Edmonton giving up a significant package.

This feels like a salary dump where we take what we can get.

You wont find anything close to Brown for the caphit he will have next year in FA pool or anywhere else really. Plus Edmonton chance to re-sign him first.

We have the advantage here.

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
I might be in the minority but I absolutely love Jesse Pul, and you guys will love him too. He has so much potential still for a former 4th overall pick, people are underrating this guy because he was overshadowed by two mega stars in Edmonton.

Reactions: Sensators

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad