• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Howard the sniper eh

Great value at 26. Same prod as Cooley.

Hutson production dropped a bit vs mens.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax

cooley had 14 pts in 13 games against NCAA competition this year

That's div 1, he was like 24 pts in 22 games against NCAA completely (this includes div 2 & 3 schools).

Odds makers continue to favor Shane Wright.. and TSN is basically saying that its leaning in Wrights direction.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
It has to be frustrating for young kids in sports journalism to see how some idiots can have such a huge job while being insanely dumb. Lavoie saying that Slafkovsky being able to play in Laval next year is an advantage compared to the other 2....calisse...

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
It has to be frustrating for young kids in sports journalism to see how some idiots can have such a huge job while being insanely dumb. Lavoie saying that Slafkovsky being able to play in Laval next year is an advantage compared to the other 2....calisse...
Well it is an advantage in the sense of being able to control their development more, without being forced to give them big icetime at the NHL level in case they can't handle that. Obviously it's not that big of a deal and I wouldn't make the pick based on that.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Ouf, Lavoie is basically the undercover habs' voice isn't he? That's not a good sign.

---------

I wish they could trade the 1st and 26th for three picks between 5th-14th. Get a defenseman, Lekkerimaki and whoever else, maybe Nazar.

Edit: This f***ing new site feature where two posts made within 5 minutes of each other automatically becomes the same post is annoying.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Just trade the pick. If you can't decide between three players, that means you don't like any of them enough. Trade down.

neil2005

May 2, 2012
Ouf, Lavoie is basically the undercover habs' voice isn't he? That's not a good sign.

---------

I wish they could trade the 1st and 26th for three picks between 5th-14th. Get a defenseman, Lekkerimaki and whoever else, maybe Nazar.

Edit: This f***ing new site feature where two posts made within 5 minutes of each other automatically becomes the same post is annoying.
Yes let's all take Lavoie's word. I mean he also said the Habs were going to have a quiet trade deadline and weren't trading Lehkonen or Kulak

Reactions: HabsCowboysOwn

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022

---------

Yes he is!

Yes let's all take Lavoie's word. I mean he also said the Habs were going to have a quiet trade deadline and weren't trading Lehkonen or Kulak

Because he can't open his mouth and say exactly what he knows. But he can say some little things like this to start giving clues to people.

Twisted Sinister

Living in Your Head Rent Free
Oct 8, 2014
Yes he is!

Because he can't open his mouth and say exactly what he knows. But he can say some little things like this to start giving clues to people.
Perhaps he is saying what Habs brass wants him to say. For the benefit of other teams.

McPhees Moustache

Dec 11, 2021
Calgary
Could get behind any of the 3 (prefer Cooley) but I have this horrible feeling that whoever we pick will end up being the least productive of the group - too many disappointing drafts as a Habs fan :(

• Wow
Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad