Post-Game Talk: Wrapup : LA @ DET 4/24/13

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
No Nyquist option? He didn't have any points but he really pushed the pace. If his linemates had gotten to the rebounds first, there were 3-4 golden opportunities all created by his hard work.

Eaves/Tootoo looked fantastic out there. But Tootoo being good is something that should have been evident. He's been making those good passes pretty much every time he gets dressed. If anyone should be getting sat, it's Cleary. Please Babcock. Please.

Howard with another solid game. The game was very close for 2 periods. That's thanks to him.

This is the Franzen I love. Please stay this way forever Franzen.

XO

Nov 4, 2009
A+ for most players in effort. Great game.

Zetterberg
Howard
Eaves

HM: Datsyuk, Nyquist

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
come on guys give credit where credit is due.

eaves and tootoo were both huge, if the 4th line could play like that more often we would be 3 spts higher in the standings

#1 and #2 star of the game, hands down

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Howard
Gator
Eaves

Z and D had big games, but I think Gator and Eaves elevated themselves beyond their normal level of play the most.

CloneHakanPlease*

eaves and tootoo were both huge, if the 4th line could play like that more often we would be 3 spts higher in the standings

I think you meant to type second line there. Only one producing like we need them to is Franzen. Cleary is about as useful as a eunuch's pipe and despite his goal last game Filppula has been bad in pretty much all aspects, including his mythical defensive play.

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
Pav
Z
Howie

Big game from the whole team, I love it.

No Nyquist option? He didn't have any points but he really pushed the pace. If his linemates had gotten to the rebounds first, there were 3-4 golden opportunities all created by his hard work.

Eaves/Tootoo looked fantastic out there. But Tootoo being good is something that should have been evident. He's been making those good passes pretty much every time he gets dressed. If anyone should be getting sat, it's Cleary. Please Babcock. Please.

Howard with another solid game. The game was very close for 2 periods. That's thanks to him.

This is the Franzen I love. Please stay this way forever Franzen.

Nothing gold can stay Ponyboy.

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005

Eaves thought he was Brenden Shanahan tonight... He would have my vote

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
So many players had great games tonight its hard to pick just 3. I voted for

Eaves
Nyquist
Dekeyser

Eaves and Nyquist were buzzing all night and did a great job of keeping momentum in Detroit's favor. Dekeyser I think has become our steadiest defenceman in just a few games. I think he deserved some love for his defensive play tonight and his calm accurate break out passes.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Where the heck has this team been all season? Absolutely puzzling.

The entire team played great today, minus the one player I don't need to name.

Sameheda

Sep 28, 2011
Texas
ibgX7ws7xEpLsu.gif

The end.

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
1. Howie. Where my haters at?
2. Pavs. Leadership, *****es!
3. Gus. Gotta recognize before he gets sent down so Bert, Sammy and Clearly can "play".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad