Post-Game Talk: WPG @ WSH | 2/19/15 | 7PM EST | Caps Win 5-1 Jets Crash and Burn

NoMoreChoking

Sep 30, 2009
Can't wait till Brouwer is gone. ****ing loser stands still in the offensive zone, comes back and takes an unnecessary penalty. What a ****ing useless pile of ****.

LOL wut?

Green gets clobbered and he sticks up for him, as a good teammate and you get mad him?

We no longer are playing under Oates

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Little bit of everything tonight. Next period I expect a fight with simultaneous knockouts, and an exploding puck.

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
LOL wut?

Green gets clobbered and he sticks up for him, as a good teammate and you get mad him?

We no longer are playing under Oates

You call that sticking up for him? The little ***** stared at Green for 5 seconds then decides to give the guy a little shove. If you're going to stick up for a team mate, do it right. He looked like a little constipated ***** there.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
I love this game and the Caps are really putting it together. I really hope this is the year and finally convinced in making a big TDL trade. What a show.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
You call that sticking up for him? The little ***** stared at Green for 5 seconds then decides to give the guy a little shove. If you're going to stick up for a team mate, do it right. He looked like a little constipated ***** there.

Dude you're really reaching here...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad