Post-Game Talk: WPG @ WSH | 2/19/15 | 7PM EST | Caps Win 5-1 Jets Crash and Burn

Zoidberg Jesus

Trotzkyist
Oct 25, 2011
If that's true and he didn't just miss one of their explanation emails or something, that's pretty messed up.

This tells me they are 100% sure they're making the playoffs and that the attendance losses in recent years are viewed as a thing of the past. This is "rock the red" emergence all over again, with the product again becoming the hot ticket in town.

If they think they can bump prices that much I wonder if that tells us anything about their TDL or UFA plans...

Knowing my dad, it's possible he missed an email. I'll ask him about it later.

There are bonuses for the VIP treatment, but IMO they're not worth the price at all. Free parking saves us all of $10. The free buffet before the game would be nice if there weren't 30 restaurants within walking distance that are perfectly reasonable and definitely higher quality. And there's free beer, which would maybe save us $20 bucks a night since we drive to games and neither of us are big drinkers. So it works out to us paying an extra $100 per person to be forced to go to a buffet instead of getting cheaper, better food elsewhere. Oh, and we'd get game notes and one of those seat covers with our names on them. Fan-****ing-tastic deal.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Cool thanks BiPole and Chi for the updates on #9

walterts.jpg

We could use a 40 goal 120PIM center

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I thought they shorted him a bit, as one of the main things they said he brought was his trade value. I felt he accomplished more for the Caps that they could have emphasized rather than saying he was used to acquire Rod Langway.

Agreed. They spent more time honoring a Canadian airman during the military segment. Was kinda sad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->