Confirmed Trade: [WPG/VGK] Paul Stastny for 2022 4th round pick and Carl Dahlstrom

RustyCat

Registered homie
Dec 29, 2014
Winnipeg
There are very few players whose style compliments Ehlers and Laine as well as Stastny.Even if he is a 34 y/o veteran he will do fantastic. We already had a preview and it was a best case scenario so I am excited for it again

Reactions: Psych0dad

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
I can see why Jets fans are excited to have him back but Winnipeg just threw Vegas a lifejacket by taking on that contract. It's only 1 year but they could have squeezed much, much harder.

Reactions: hn777

wabagee

Nov 24, 2014
I can see why Jets fans are excited to have him back but Winnipeg just threw Vegas a lifejacket by taking on that contract. It's only 1 year but they could have squeezed much, much harder.[/QUOTEanoth
I can see why Jets fans are excited to have him back but Winnipeg just threw Vegas a lifejacket by taking on that contract. It's only 1 year but they could have squeezed much, much harder.

Another team would of took him, The Knights we’re getting rid of him anyway. Why are the Jets doing them a favor?

Ajaton Azer

A small hamster
Dec 5, 2005
Spandex
I think that Patty Laine will do very nicely playing with Paul Stastny, so there could be a credible push for the Rocket trophy!

Dache

Feb 12, 2018
I am probably alone in this thinking but I just don't feel that Stastny is a 2nd line C anymore.
He certainly did look to take a step back last year, however if you look at his oish%, it was incredibly low. Not saying that guarantees he’ll bounce back but it sure is possible

Trinity

Dec 12, 2017
He certainly did look to take a step back last year, however if you look at his oish%, it was incredibly low. Not saying that guarantees he’ll bounce back but it sure is possible
Wow, I just took a look and Stastny's advanced stats the last 2 years look amazing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad