PTO: [WPG] Trevor Lewis with the Jets

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Thought he always played the Canucks hard. Was a pain to play against for Vancity

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
He'll be in contention for Maurice's "Matt Hendricks/Chris Thorburn Hardest Trier and Best Back Slapper in the room" award at camp.

JTToilinginToronto

Isles Fan
Jan 18, 2019
From a $2 mill salary to a PTO at age 33, and a Cup Champion. Versatile player who can play all forward positions.
COVID era, lots of players making less than expected. Hoffman is 1yr/$4M FFS.

Anyway, good gamble for Winnipeg. Practically no risk for someone who can be a good bottom-6 forward.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
Affectionally called the "hands of stone" but he is a great locker room guy, penalty killer, and a grinder that all teams need. Solid 4th liner that has more assets than liabilities.

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
As a Jets fan, I’m liking what I’m hearing here.

Even though I’m a Blues fan, I had Kings season tickets last year(they were cheap and I just love hockey), and have gone to plenty of their games in the previous 5 years of me living in LA.

With that said, I’ve been a big fan of his for awhile now. He’s got wheels, is rock solid defensively, and he’s generally just a guy that any contender would love to have on their 4th line.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
I hope he makes it. He still can play, there just isn't a spot anymore for him on the Kings with the kids coming up. One of the best fourth liners in the league for a contender though. Defensively solid and still has a lot of compete in his game.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
weird even thinking of him in another uniform

i think everything about his game has been covered itt, he's the definition of a lunchpail guy. probably won't wow you in any way, but he's dead nuts reliable

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
He’s always had glimpses of offense too. In the USHL playing with Okposo and then during his first call up, playing with Gaborik and then a few seasons ago when he scored 14 goals in 68 games.

Reactions: Telos

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad