Proposal: WPG 1st+TT/KK for top 6 RW/C

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Awful memories thank you LOL. However, I think he’d be fantastic next to Schwartz/Schenn. He’d fit on that line perfectly.

Haha, sorry to bring that up bro. Unfortunately, Pavelski’s playoff performance since that series is one giant awful memory. In 22 games (4 series) since that one, Pavelski has 5 playoff goals; one empty net goal and 4 that came in blowouts. His regular season performance since then has also left a bit to be desired.

Personally, I don’t think I would do the #27+KK or TT. I don’t think Pavelski is all that valuable right now given his age and the remaining term on his contract, but I think he could still net us a semi-blue chip prospect. I would really only be trading him if it was something like Pavelski to Edmonton for #10OA, and then something like #10OA+Kevin LaBanc+#21OA+’19 1st for Erik Karlsson+Bobby Ryan. I think we can contend next year if we add a superstar and there are at least 2 rumored to be available, and I think Pavelski could do some serious damage as a #3RW with Thornton getting favorable matchups. I would only trade Pavelski if we could use him to acquire a blue-chip ish type asset that was absolutely demanded by a GM trading an elite franchise level player.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
If the Blues are trying to build a team of entire 25-35 pt guys, then Frolik is our target. We have so many already, and what we've tried in the past hasn't worked, so what the heck, maybe that is the new way to build success?
calling Frolik a 25-35 point guy based on a single season is pure ignorance.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Does one of Fabbri or Thompson currently play center and wing? Do they both have chemistry with Mcdavid ?
I am gonna say no. Nuge isn't leaving unless parayko wants to come play?
Reminds me of the rnh for peto request from edm fans about 3 4 years ago. Lol funny then funny now. Only 2 player on your team gets parayko.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I apologize. I looked at his point totals and over the last 5 years, he's averaged 37 pts over that time period. I stand corrected.
With the exception of this year, he'd been a hair over half a point per game over the previous 4 years. He's a half a point per game player, unfortunately in the last 5 years he's had a couple injuries that have skewed his overall point totals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad