Would Zetterberg make team Canada?

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
Yep. Would have definitely made it over Jamie Benn, Jeff Carter, and Patrick Marleau; and would have probably made it over most of the team.

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Is this question going to be brought up about every star player on every other country? Zetterberg is one of the league's best and would be a top player in any country's lineup.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Given the extremely good Canadian roster, would Henrik Zetterberg make the Olympic team, had he been Canadian?

Over a lot of canadian olympians actually. His european game is also important on the big rink and even leaving this aside he's one of the top players in the world, maybe the best swedish forward right now.

LEAFSIN4

Jan 14, 2013
100%.

When it comes to big games, every coach in the world would have Zetterberg in their lineup.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Absolutely. Zetterberg is a great player, and Canada's biggest "weakness" is two way wingers. Add in the Babcock is the coach, while Holland is one of the managers, and he would be an absolute lock.

Sonic Disturbance

Grandmaster User
Jan 1, 2009
As a Canadian, yes, easily. Can play center or wing, good faceoff man, great defensively, good leadership, coach familiarity and is capable of playing in a top-6 or bottom-6 role. He is also capable of spelling the word "intense". :sarcasm:

Big Phil

Nov 2, 2003
Well they cut Martin St. Louis..................but on MY team Canada I certainly think Zetterberg is on the team. You find room for a guy like that. Possibly the best playoff performer in the last 10 years.

jgoud*

Well you never know based on who's picking TC. I would want Giroux there before Zetterberg, but then I would want both of them there before Nash and Marleau.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad