Would you trade Sam Bennett for the 3rd overall selection?

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Yes, as long as you can trade the 6th for a young 1c center like and rnh, zinanejad, Ryan strome etc.

Puljujarvi is unreal good, and I'd still want a + for proven vs unproven, but puljus talent is right up there with #13 imo

I'd rather keep Bennett and move the 6th for a lesser RW.

BurnEmUp

Feb 27, 2009
lol Matthews is going 1st overall.

..and if for some inexplicable reason he made it past TOR and WPG, no way does CLB pass on him at 3rd overall, or trade the pick.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
No way the nucks would pass him up

463.jpg

No way any team passes him up.

Otzelor

Nov 29, 2015
Right now about 80% are against it. It will be interesting to see, how it´s gonna look like in 3 years from now on :)

May 27, 2012
Earth
Right now about 80% are against it. It will be interesting to see, how it´s gonna look like in 3 years from now on :)

Perhaps, but that's how the game works. Besides, this in the opinion of the fans. Treliving is the one who makes the moves regardless of what we want to happen or not.

Whatever move he makes, I trust him more than HF posters.

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009

I mean what are you expecting to see 3 year's from now?
If Jesse Puljujarvi does become slightly better than Bennett in 3-4 years we'd still be the organization that doesn't give up on young players who do everything we ask of them, and we'd still have that sandpaper at centre which we need for next season, and we wouldn't have that with Puljujarvi.
Are you going to be able to look back and credit the organization for that?

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
I voted Yes, but for 3rd +.

What that plus is would have to be pretty great. If it wasn't great, then I wouldn't trade.

Puliujarvi + Korpisalo for Bennett? Maybe.
Puliujarvi + Werenski for Bennett? Hmmm...

Obviously outlandish value discrepnacies, but it'd have to be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad