Would YOU trade Chara this offseason?

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Pretty funny - Bart is reviled here for making mistakes, yet Chara and Seids give away pucks like government cheese and people talk about them like their the 2nd coming of Bobby Orr.

And how they'll be better next year, injuries can't be the reason for a bad pass.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
To me even if Chara is able to rebound, how much of a rebound can it possibly be? 7M worth? I don't think so. He may be better next year only because this year wouldn't be hard to beat but he is never going to be a 7M player again. Trade while you can.

It's going to be a long three years to get this guy off the books.And for those suggesting keeping him beyond that,lol.

Beaviz81

Mar 8, 2015
To me even if Chara is able to rebound, how much of a rebound can it possibly be? 7M worth? I don't think so. He may be better next year only because this year wouldn't be hard to beat but he is never going to be a 7M player again. Trade while you can.

It's going to be a long three years to get this guy off the books.And for those suggesting keeping him beyond that,lol.

Lets see, again defender on the decline. And people want to extend with him? Remember what happened with Chelios? He hit the wall really hard his last two seasons in Detroit. And the greatest defender ever, Lindstrom was going that way as well. I say we ship him out for whatever we can get and thank him for the service and the cup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad