Would you Rather Keep Boychuk or Krug?

WreckItRask

Mar 5, 2007
Minnesota
I'd rather keep both if that can be possible. I'd hate to get rid of McQuaid or Bartkowski, but I'd let either or both of those two go before Boychuck or Krug.

I'd move McQuaid yesterday if I had my druthers. I love how tough he is, and I love that he's a gamer, but he hasn't improved a lick since the first time he played in the NHL. He's literally the same exact player (and at time worse) that he was when he first got called up four years ago.

Tim Vezina Thomas

Jun 4, 2009
Think Boychuk is better but he also makes a lot more than Krug, so I'd rather have Krug.

Only problem is this thins out our D corp IMMENSELY. If chia can add another RH shot D man an a lower cap hit then I do it.

FROMSHORETOCHARA

Jul 2, 2009
Doubt it happens but I agree with above. I love Seids and I hate to do this and be falsely labeled a Seids hater but if forced to trade Boychcuk, krug, or Seids, better to trade a year too early than a year too late.

I understand injuries played a role and I also know he has been great for us overall but Seids was terrible in playoffs and in many ways, even when playing better,he is so under-rated he is now over-rated. A good #2 D-man, nothing more. Many on this board think he is better than that, if there is a GM who agrees with them and willing to pay the high asking price..take the deal.

I think Boychuck has come along way, used to think he was over-rated cause what he did best..., big hit and big shot.... were sexy. But he has become a much more complete player than he was, I don't trade the younger Johnny to keep Seids.

I don't object at all to keeping them all, but if the deal is there and 1 needs to go, it is reluctantly Seids.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Doubt it happens but I agree with above. I love Seids and I hate to do this and be falsely labeled a Seids hater but if forced to trade Boychcuk, krug, or Seids, better to trade a year too early than a year too late.

I understand injuries played a role and I also know he has been great for us overall but Seids was terrible in playoffs and in many ways, even when playing better,he is so under-rated he is now over-rated. A good #2 D-man, nothing more. Many on this board think he is better than that, if there is a GM who agrees with them and willing to pay the high asking price..take the deal.

I think Boychuck has come along way, used to think he was over-rated cause what he did best..., big hit and big shot.... were sexy. But he has become a much more complete player than he was, I don't trade the younger Johnny to keep Seids.

I don't object at all to keeping them all, but if the deal is there and 1 needs to go, it is reluctantly Seids.

Well said.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad