Would you rather have Matthew or Brady?

Which Tkachuk would you choose?

• Total voters

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
Oilers fan saying Matthew. That guy could be a key piece to a cup winning team. I often think about if the Oilers would have taken him rather than Poolparty.

He's an idiot at times and I hate his guts but I really think some of it is because he plays on a Flames team with no spine outside of maybe Rasmus Andersson and Dillon Dube. It must be hard to put your body on the line every single night and play with heart when Jonny Hockey is floating around like a fairy and Boring Sean Mohahan doesn't even know what the score is.

Matthew is a great player. High skill and high impact. Wasted on the Flames

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
last season it was clearly Matthew, this season its Brady. Matthew skates like he ate Twinkies and sat on the couch during the covid break.

Reactions: slapKing

Garthinater

Nov 22, 2015
I wouldn't call pushing someone into the net "taking down" but I was surprised how well he did in that fight all the same.

I thought Brady landed the better of the punches and he managed to shove weber to the ice using the net.

But I honestly wasn't sure what to call it. Slightly won?

Reactions: jbeck5

HabsInsider

Buy XRP.
Mar 2, 2013
Matthew probably is the better player, but I like Brady's attitude much better. He's a winner that guy. Not being able to control your emotions is a sign of weakness and I don't care for Matthew's frequent outbursts.

Long story short I voted 'Brady.'

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Matthew is easily a better hockey player and frankly it’s not even close. In a vacuum he’d be my easy choice. His QO would make him unworkable on the oilers due to cap constraints. But he’s just a better player.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
I thought Brady landed the better of the punches and he managed to shove weber to the ice using the net.

But I honestly wasn't sure what to call it. Slightly won?

Weber landed some heavy blows as well, Bieksa called it a draw. But in most modern fights very rarely does anyone "win" them. It's a few punches that someone wrestles the other down.

Also because he is willing to and not get dummied by Weber I'll take Brady.

Reactions: slapKing

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
People voting against Matthew I assume cause they just don't like him orrr

Easy choice to take him over his brother imo.

Reactions: Dooble08

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Weber landed some heavy blows as well, Bieksa called it a draw. But in most modern fights very rarely does anyone "win" them. It's a few punches that someone wrestles the other down.

Weber basically only threw one superman punch and it went over Brady's head. Brady got 2-3 solid shots in, one that caught Weber in the face and made him slightly buckle, then Brady tossed him down against the net.

Slight win Brady, but I could see how Weber would have won if his big punch landed...but it didn't.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005

Brady won, Weber blows mostly missed.
I wasn’t surprised at all, if you watch Brady, just like his Dad.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Brady by a lot.

I can’t stand Matthew, but I’d easily take either or both of them on my team in the top 6.

If I had to pick, Brady though. Bigger, faster, stronger, tougher, and won’t alienate his teammates being a total rat like Matthew does.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad